Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and living your life…now!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and scientific study says brain cells may not be dead
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and Marie is eight years symptom free!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and inspiration for the kick-off of my 30-day challenge 2019
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and my 30-day challenge 2019
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Many people with Parkinson’s get extremely self-conscious when going out in public. There is the whole concern of people staring and wondering what is wrong with you. You already are not happy about the way look or move or feel, … Continue reading
I was on a coaching Skype on Friday, and the person told me that he believed very strongly and had great faith in his recovery, but in the back of his mind was the nagging voice that said, “How can … Continue reading
Three years with no Parkinson’s symptoms. Three years with no Parkinson’s Disease. I am grateful. Please share:
I have written recent posts about faith over fear and about vulnerability. At some level in your Parkinson’s recovery, there is a crossroad where faith, fear, and vulnerability all stare you in the face at the same time. You have … Continue reading
As you know, on Saturday, June 1, 2013, I was scheduled to have my sixth workshop in taking my Parkinson’s Recipe for Recovery™ on the road. This fifth venue of 2013 was Tucson, Arizona and the day was educational! Imagine: … Continue reading