Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and living your life…today!!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and kindness, compassion, and Thanksgiving 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and a pep talk for my 30-day challenge 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the kick-off of the 30-day challenge 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and my 30-day challenge 2023
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: February 2014
I have read that one of the stereotypical behaviors of Parkinson’s sufferers is that they are wanting to be in control of everything, and that it is this type of self-driven, adrenaline-driven, perfectionism that helps lead people to Parkinson’s door. … Continue reading
When you received the diagnosis that you had Parkinson’s, you also were told it was incurable. Essentially, you were sentenced to a life sentence of Parkinson’s. You were sentenced to a progressively degenerative disease. You were sentenced to never getting … Continue reading
When I was near the conclusion of typing last Friday’s post, Fighting Parkinson’s, and Adrenaline, Dopamine, and Surrender, something came to me. I knew it was important, so I saved it for today for a post of its own. If … Continue reading