Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and reducing your holiday stress
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and strengthening your voice
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and being in the present moment RIGHT NOW!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the final day of the 30-day challenge 2018
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and loosening shoulders and lessening tremors
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: April 2016
This week, I received a lovely reminder from a close friend that “your speed doesn’t matter, forward is forward.” As you know, in this Parkinson’s recovery, I learned and have reminded all of you, that this is a race won … Continue reading
Sally and I have moved 3,000 miles from Tampa, Florida to Portland, Oregon. If you have sent me an email this week and I have not responded, it is because we have been very busy with the closing of our … Continue reading
In Suzuki’s Not Always So, in a section entitled, “Caring for the Soil,” a passage struck me a particularly important for Parkinson’s recovery: “Usually we are not interested in the nothingness of the ground. Our tendency is to be interested … Continue reading
I have been traveling this week and will be heading back home. So, today I am re-posting and “oldie-but-goodie.” When you accept what is happening in your life and your Parkinson’s, and you chip away, day-by-day with faith, a good … Continue reading