In a few days, 2017 will be upon us, and I am happy to see how many of you have communicated to me how much you are looking forward to 2017 as a year of continuing recovery all the way to being cured of Parkinson’s. How good will it feel when you say, “I used to have Parkinson’s” or “When I had Parkinson’s.” That’s the attitude needed to fight Parkinson’s. Faith. Attitude. Action. Progress. Cure. You are worth it!
So, as we near the end of 2016, think about this:
What if you decide that instead of living Parkinson’s symptoms, you are going to live your life.
What if you decide that instead of thinking about the Parkinson’s Recipe for Recovery®, you are going to do the Recipe.
What if you decide that instead of living Parkinson’s, you are going to live Parkinson’s recovery.
What if you decide that you are leaving a part of the “old Parkinson’s you” in 2016, so it will no longer be with you as you become the “new curing-yourself you” in 2017.
And, what if you decide that you will be looking at Parkinson’s with this new view: “Parkinson’s is a symptom of my life out of balance, and I can repair the imbalances and be cured of Parkinson’s!”
Let’s chant this together:
1. “I have the power to heal myself. Parkinson’s is curable, and I have the power to cure myself. I am so much more than Parkinson’s symptoms. I am alive, and I am my own cure! Parkinson’s is a symptom of my life out of balance, and I can repair the imbalances and be cured of Parkinson’s. I refuse to allow appearances in my physical symptoms to make me fearful. Fear is a choice. Faith is a choice. I choose Faith. I am recovery. I am worth it!”
2. “I have the power to heal myself. Parkinson’s is curable, and I have the power to cure myself. Parkinson’s is a symptom of my life out of balance. As a result of doing the Recipe, I am bringing my physical body back into balance, I am bringing my mind back into balance, and I am bringing my spirit back into balance. I choose Faith. I am recovery. I am worth it!”
3. “I have the power to heal myself. Parkinson’s is curable, and I have the power to cure myself. Parkinson’s is a symptom of my life out of balance. I say “Okay” as my way of acknowledging acceptance that my Parkinson’s is temporary and that my cure is real. I say “Okay” as my way of acknowledging acceptance that my fear is actually False Evidence Appearing Real, nothing more than a thought created by my mind about some future event that may or may not take place. I say “Okay” as my way of acknowledging acceptance that my faith is real. Okay. Okay. Okay. I choose Faith. I am recovery. I am worth it!”
4. “I have the power to heal myself. Parkinson’s is curable, and I have the power to cure myself. Parkinson’s is a symptom of my life out of balance. As I wind down 2016, I say good-bye to anger and frustration and resentment and stress and anxiety and worry and fear and FEAR (False Evidence Appearing Real). As I begin to see 2017 on the horizon, I feel a surge blossoming inside me filled with happiness and joy and gratitude and compassion and forgiveness and love…and my FULL RECOVERY CURE! I choose Faith. I am recovery. I am worth it!”
5. “I have the power to heal myself. Parkinson’s is curable, and I have the power to cure myself. Parkinson’s is a symptom of my life out of balance. The tortoise is my cure. I am the tortoise. I am curing myself with each small advance I make in the moment. Just like the tortoise, I move slowly and steadily, and I realize that I cannot worry too much about the bumps in the road. Instead, I know that every step I take toward the finish line is recovery, in and of itself, and I settle in and enjoy the journey. In each step, I see love and joy and laughter and gratitude and fulfillment and compassion and contentment. Oh, yes, and then the tortoise wins the race. Oh, yes, and then I win the race and achieve my cure. Fear is so 2016. Faith is absolutely 2017! I choose Faith. I am recovery. I am worth it!”
YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!
All my best,
Thank you for all you do Howard if not for you none of us would have the faith to know it is possible. I’ve been working with you for a year and a half now and each week that passes I learn not only the truth behind Parkinson’s but the truth behind life and I thank you for that.
To all my fellow warriors lets keep fighting with smiles on our faces for we are the chosen ones and our recovery is at our door step now its time to let it in.
2017 here we come!!!
yes, we are all worth it! Thanks Howard for being such a wonderful inspiration. All good blessings upon you all, in 2017 and beyound.
Hi Howard, thank you for the gift of you to me many times in 2016, with your compassion, love and advice. I love this post with its attitude of ” fear is SOOOOO 2016″. 🙂 . I truly hope in our 2017 year of FAITH, that many of us Rock up joyfully to the finish line. May are glory days outshine our challenging days, knowing they too shall pass. Big big love to all my fellow warriors, you ROCK! xxx
“El viaje de nuestro barco continúa hacia la luz.” ……..atraves de Howard Dios nos dice Estoy contigo. Sostengo tu mano. Sigue adelante.” Es un guiño de amor …………….feliz 2017 a todos mis compañeros…. …esperando muchas recuperaciones
“The journey of our ship continues towards the light.” … … through Howard, God tells us I am with you. I hold your hand. Keep going. “It’s a wink of love”……………. happy 2017 to all my companions … … awaiting many recoveries
Thank you so much for your always encouragement and inspiration.
Happy and Healthy 2017 to the whole community of warriors
thank you, thank you, thank you, Howard, and fellow warriors, for the uplift and support!
Great advice and guidance as always Howard. I love fear is false evidence appearing real. A paper tiger! Love tortoise analogy. Big hugs and love to everyone. You are all so brave. Happy 2017 😍
As always thank you for your great encouragement. I have been doing the Recipe for a year now and everyday is one day closer to recovery. “I can do all things through Him who strengthens me ” Philippians 4:13.
Have a wonderful 2017 and blessings to all!
Hello Everyone and Happy Recovery New Year !
O.M.G can you imagine how great its going to feel when we get to say, “I used to have Parkinson’s” or “When I had Parkinson’s .
I’ve been using my imagination and visualizing saying these words all day , and I feel great !
I heard that our cells have antennas and Are listening to our thoughts , so I’m choosing to think about full recovery , anyone with me ?
Life is Good
Love to all
yo estoy contigo chuck…… nuestra conciencia le puede hablar a la estructura celular de nuestro propio cuerpo a diario. Puede fortalecer su sistema inmunológico y ahuyentar la enfermedad, puesto que la energía de la conciencia humana en realidad sólo es energía de “información”. Envía instrucciones para que el cuerpo cambie. ya que la estructura celular de su cuerpo está “escuchando”.
Su alma, la esencia de lo que eres, puede sanar su mente y cuerpo. Cada célula, cada órgano, cada sistema en su cuerpo tiene una esencia única. Usted tiene el poder de enviar un nuevo mensaje a su mente y el cuerpo para activar la cURACION.
A pesar de todas las deficiencias físicas que pueda experimentar tu
cuerpo, existe en la Mente de Dios un esquema de perfección para él.
Si no fuera por eso, éste nunca habría sido creado, ni tampoco se
mantendría o se renovaría. Tu vida pertenece a Dios. Tu salud es
expresión de la Perfección del Espíritu que habita en tu interior. Al
reconocer que hay un Río de Vida en ti, que fluye desde la eterna
Fuente de la Vida, no puedes evitar abrir tu mente y aceptar todo el
influjo de su Energía creadora de vida.
I am with you chuck …… our conscience can speak to the cellular structure of our own body daily. It can strengthen your immune system and ward off disease, since the energy of human consciousness is really only “information” energy. Sends instructions for the body to change. Since the cellular structure of your body is “listening.”
Your soul, the essence of who you are, can heal your mind and body. Every cell, every organ, every system in your body has a unique essence. You have the power to send a new message to your mind and body to activate the CURE.
In spite of all the physical deficiencies that your
Body, there exists in the Mind of God a scheme of perfection for him.
If it were not for that, it would never have been created, nor would it
Maintained or renewed. Your life belongs to God. Your health is
Expression of the Perfection of the Spirit that dwells within you. To the
Recognize that there is a River of Life in you, flowing from the eternal
Fountain of Life, you can not help but open your mind and accept all
Influence of his life-creating Energy.
Hi Jimmy I hope you’re well. Lovely writing as usual thank-you. Thank-you Howard. Slowly finding the pieces of this jigsaw.
i am ok dear Melanie …….what about you…..i love you
Happy New Year to Howard and all fellow warriors. Indeed, 2017 is a year of faith to overcome PD and so let us hold fast on to our faith which comes from our Heavenly Father who will still guide us and help us to come out of PD.
Karen says: Thanks, Howard and thanks to everyone for the tremendous support, caring, and love.
Don says: I refuse to accept the 2016 fear of PD. I am sailing on to the faith of 2017 and toward ultimate recovery!
Love, caring, hope to all.
Karen and Don
Thank you Howard, and to all PD warriors, especially those who post here! Knowing you are all there and progressing is inspiration itself! Here’s to a best-ever 2017 and a parade of PD cures right here!
I have been a quiet follower on here now for a few months. Stumbled upon here by a happy accident. Started the recipe right away. I am in the hard part of worsening symptoms. However, the support and encouragement I read on here is held very close to me. Being reminded I’m not the only one gives me confidence I will make it through the other side. Thank you all.
Thanks for all you are doing, Howard!
Looking forward to hearing of many more recoveries this next year… and am working diligently towards seeing my name on that list.
Happy New Year to all!!!
One of my favorite words these days is “Howard.” When I feel bad I say the name and it gives me instant strength to do what I need to do…
Thank you Howard for your caring and sharing; It is uncanny how you find the right thing to say when it is most needed.
I wish you and your family a happy and healthy 2017.
Sending you a big hug,