Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and living your life…now!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and scientific study says brain cells may not be dead
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and Marie is eight years symptom free!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and inspiration for the kick-off of my 30-day challenge 2019
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and my 30-day challenge 2019
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: April 2017
Fighting Parkinson’s and creating conflict. Yes, you read that correctly. It is time to create conflict and fight your mind! People with Parkinson’s tend to be the nicest people in the world…this leads to being professional conflict avoiders. You fight … Continue reading
If it was easy to recover from Parkinson’s, everybody would have their full recovery already. If it was easy to recover from Parkinson’s, it would not be considered an incurable disease. If it was easy to recover from Parkinson’s, you … Continue reading
Last week, I posted Fighting Parkinson’s, and your fear, your faith…your choice. I have gotten very good feedback. However, one question people keep posing is, “How am I supposed to keep my faith and not have fear when suddenly my … Continue reading
Fear is a choice. It leads to being afraid of the future, a future created in your mind by somebody else’s viewpoint of Parkinson’s. Faith is a choice. It leads to not being afraid of the future because it keeps … Continue reading