Tomorrow, 2018 will be upon us, and I am happy to see how many of you have communicated to me how much you are looking forward to 2018 as a year of continuing recovery all the way to being cured of Parkinson’s. How good will it feel when you say, “I used to have Parkinson’s” or “When I had Parkinson’s.” That’s the attitude needed to fight Parkinson’s. Faith. Attitude. Action. Progress. Cure. You are worth it!
So, as we near the end of 2017, think about this today:
What if you decide that instead of living Parkinson’s symptoms, you are going to live your life.
What if you decide that instead of thinking about the Recipe, you are going to do the Recipe.
What if you decide that instead of living Parkinson’s, you are going to live Parkinson’s recovery.
What if you decide that you are leaving a part of the “old Parkinson’s you” in 2017, so it will no longer be with you as you become the “new curing-yourself you” in 2018.
And, what if you decide that you will be looking at Parkinson’s with this new view: “Parkinson’s is a symptom of my life out of balance, and I can repair the imbalances and be cured of Parkinson’s!”
Here’s some extra cheer from Helen as she commented on yesterday’s blog post:
Helen Gill says:
December 30, 2017 at 11:24 pm
Wishing everyone a Happy and Wondrous New Year😊💕💙💖
Let’s do this together. Today repeat:
1. “I have the power to heal myself. Parkinson’s is curable, and I have the power to cure myself. I am so much more than Parkinson’s symptoms. I am alive, and I am my own cure! Parkinson’s is a symptom of my life out of balance, and I can repair the imbalances and be cured of Parkinson’s. I refuse to allow appearances in my physical symptoms to make me fearful. Fear is a choice. Faith is a choice. I choose Faith. I am recovery. I am worth it!”
2. “I have the power to heal myself. Parkinson’s is curable, and I have the power to cure myself. Parkinson’s is a symptom of my life out of balance. As a result of doing the Parkinson’s Recipe for Recovery®, I am bringing my physical body back into balance, I am bringing my mind back into balance, and I am bringing my spirit back into balance. I choose Faith. I am recovery. I am worth it!”
3. “I have the power to heal myself. Parkinson’s is curable, and I have the power to cure myself. Parkinson’s is a symptom of my life out of balance. I say “Okay” as my way of acknowledging acceptance that my Parkinson’s is temporary and that my cure is real. I say “Okay” as my way of acknowledging acceptance that my fear is actually False Evidence Appearing Real, nothing more than a thought created by my mind about some future event that may or may not take place. I say “Okay” as my way of acknowledging acceptance that my faith is real. Okay. Okay. Okay. I choose Faith. I am recovery. I am worth it!”
4. “I have the power to heal myself. Parkinson’s is curable, and I have the power to cure myself. Parkinson’s is a symptom of my life out of balance. As I wind down 2017, I say good-bye to anger and frustration and resentment and stress and anxiety and worry and fear and FEAR (False Evidence Appearing Real). As I begin to see 2018 on the horizon, I feel a surge blossoming inside me filled with happiness and joy and gratitude and compassion and forgiveness and love…and my FULL RECOVERY CURE! I choose Faith. I am recovery. I am worth it!”
5. “I have the power to heal myself. Parkinson’s is curable, and I have the power to cure myself. Parkinson’s is a symptom of my life out of balance. The tortoise is my cure. I am the tortoise. I am curing myself with each small advance I make in the moment. Just like the tortoise, I move slowly and steadily, and I realize that I cannot worry too much about the bumps in the road. Instead, I know that every step I take toward the finish line is recovery, in and of itself, and I settle in and enjoy the journey. In each step, I see love and joy and laughter and gratitude and fulfillment and compassion and contentment. Oh, yes, and then the tortoise wins the race. Oh, yes, and then I win the race and achieve my cure. Fear is so 2017. Faith is absolutely 2018! I choose Faith. I am recovery. I am worth it!”
YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!
Wishing all of you a joyous New Year!
All my best,
Hi, Thanks for all the encouragement. And a happy new 2018 for all of you from Germany. Angelika
A Happy New Year to all of you, and especially to you, Howard and family.
May 2018 be a year of great transformation, a year of joy and a year of letting go any limitations that keep us in the past!!
Happy happy happy 2018 to you Howard and to all my fellow Warriors. May 2018 bring us peace, love and joy. We are all worthy of a full recovery so let us bask in the truth of that and as each day passes may the voice of our hearts and souls be louder than the voice of our fearful minds.
Big love to you all.
Happy 2018 to all fellow warriors!
May the coming year bring love, joy and peace to all. Happy New Year to all !
Peace and blessings for A Wondrous new year for everyone
Happy New Year from Australia to all Warriors. My prayer is for peace to reign upon our Nations. Mother Terese said that peace begins in the home, then the community and then the Nations. So I guess it always starts with ourselves putting ourselves back in balance as Howard says. So that is my resolution for 2018. Nothing is impossible with the help of God. So here’s to a new year.
Love and blessings
Thanks for the dedicated help, Howard! 2018 certainly will be full of success and good health.
I have begun reading your book. It is wonderful and I am confident that the rest of it will also be amazing.
Love, health, peace, joy, and contentment to all!
Thank you so much Howard for your dedication on such a Great, Inspiring, POWERFUL book. I just received it yesterday and I just now finished it. I’m more than amazed with your story. A man I love as a second father, with all respect to my father, has Parkinson’s and you have no idea how much this book has meant to me, the entire time reading it I have been in tears of joy knowing he has a cure. I’ve done soooo much research on Parkinson’s and nothing nothing has topped your story/book. I feel fully blessed with your book. You will be receiving an email from me soon regarding coaching.
May God keep blessing you for all your do for others around the world!!