Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and living your life…today!!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and kindness, compassion, and Thanksgiving 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and a pep talk for my 30-day challenge 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the kick-off of the 30-day challenge 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and my 30-day challenge 2023
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: April 2018
I will be the first one to acknowledge that fighting Parkinson’s requires a lot of hope and a lot of faith. However, I also will be the first one to tell you that no matter how much hope and faith … Continue reading
In my last post, I discussed the importance of vulnerability in recovery from Parkinson’s. By being vulnerable in all you do, you fearlessly face life as your real self. This issue of vulnerability brings up a lot of fear, and … Continue reading
This is Parkinson’s Awareness Month. In my previous post, Fighting Parkinson’s, and Parkinson’s Awareness Month, I asked you to share our message of hope. Thank you very much! The number of shares on Facebook and other social media, plus the … Continue reading
April is Parkinson’s Awareness Month. As a group, we are carrying a message of hope and recovery like nobody else. Let’s work together and make this a Parkinson’s Awareness Month everybody will remember.