As mentioned in my June 12th blog post, in celebration of 12 years cured of Parkinson’s, I will be doing full-length videos of every exercise in the Parkinson’s Recipe for Recovery®. I will post them in future blog posts and insert them into the Recipe, put them on my resources page, and have them on my YouTube channel.
Medical Qigong for the Kidneys.
1. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Place hands overlapping over the Dantian.
3. Take a deep inhale.
4. On the exhale, squeeze your anus and visualize that you are pumping energy from the kidneys to the brain.
5. Repeat for a total of 20 inhalations and 20 exhalations.
1. Sit in a chair and slide toward the front, back straight and feet flat on the ground.
2. Put your palms lightly on your thighs or knees.
3. Inhale and visualize your inhale filling your Dantian.
4. Exhale and squeeze your anus while visualizing the energy going from your Dantian to your coccyx to your Mingmen (approximately your 4th vertebrae). Once it reaches the Mingmen, bring it around your waist on both sides to your navel).
5. Repeat for a total of 10 inhalations and 10 exhalations.
As you can see, I did this at a moderate pace. If you need to do it slower, please do it at your pace. Also, you can do both parts in a chair if that works better for you.
Thank you for joining in my 12-year cured from Parkinson’s anniversary celebration. I am happy to be doing Medical Qigong for the Kidneys with you each day. More to come.
You are worth it!
All my best,