As mentioned in my June 12th blog post, in celebration of 12 years cured of Parkinson’s, I will be doing full-length videos of every exercise in the Parkinson’s Recipe for Recovery®. I will post them in future blog posts and insert them into the Recipe, put them on my resources page, and have them on my YouTube channel.
Medical Qigong for the Kidneys.
1. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Place hands overlapping over the Dantian.
3. Take a deep inhale.
4. On the exhale, squeeze your anus and visualize that you are pumping energy from the kidneys to the brain.
5. Repeat for a total of 20 inhalations and 20 exhalations.
1. Sit in a chair and slide toward the front, back straight and feet flat on the ground.
2. Put your palms lightly on your thighs or knees.
3. Inhale and visualize your inhale filling your Dantian.
4. Exhale and squeeze your anus while visualizing the energy going from your Dantian to your coccyx to your Mingmen (approximately your 4th vertebrae). Once it reaches the Mingmen, bring it around your waist on both sides to your navel).
5. Repeat for a total of 10 inhalations and 10 exhalations.
As you can see, I did this at a moderate pace. If you need to do it slower, please do it at your pace. Also, you can do both parts in a chair if that works better for you.
Thank you for joining in my 12-year cured from Parkinson’s anniversary celebration. I am happy to be doing Medical Qigong for the Kidneys with you each day. More to come.
You are worth it!
All my best,
The video is a very helpful thank you Howard . It shows me that I need to fine tune my exercises and slow up a bit, very helpful. We all missed your smiling face last week Karen 😀😀😀
Hello Mr Howard.. thank you so much for the full length video.. it’s helping a lot. Happy Friday and a wonderful weekend to you and your family. God Bless.💕🙏🏼
Thanks, Howard. I find these practical demonstrations very helpful. I think I have been overbreathing for some of the exercises and need to be less gusto and more zen. I’ll try that right now. Cheers!
Great videos. Thank you Howard. Like Rick I also can see fine tuning issues. However as you keep saying: our best is good enough so let’s not worry about perfection. Good luck everyone. XX
Thank you Howard! Your idea of doing this in three parts is really helpful.
Thank you for the video on Medical Qigong for the Kidneys. I need to fine tune the strengthening section of the Qigong.
Thank you Mr. Howard. It always helps me to have a visualization rather than just read the steps so these videos have been very helpful! I do have a few tweaks to make! Thank you again!
Thanks Howard, some of your best videos yet, very clear and helpful! Best regards to all, Chris