As mentioned in my June 12th blog post, in celebration of 12 years cured of Parkinson’s, I will be doing full-length videos of every exercise in the Parkinson’s Recipe for Recovery®. I will post them in future blog posts and insert them into the Recipe, put them on my resources page, and have them on my YouTube channel.
Medical Qigong Sound for Kidney Health.
1. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Bring the backs of your hands across the kidneys and around to the front so that the backs of your hands are facing each other in front of your navel.
3. Raise your arms up in this position until the backs of your hand reach chin level.
4. Rotate you elbows down so your palms are facing each other like holding a small ball in front of your chin.
5. Exhale and squat down while saying Chui. (it is pronounced chew).
6. Stand back up out of the squatting position.
7. Repeat for a total of 6 inhalations and 6 exhalations.
As you can see, I did this at a moderate pace. If you need to do it faster or slower, or if you need to lean forward to keep your balance, please do it at your pace and for your safety.
Thank you for joining in my 12-year cured from Parkinson’s anniversary celebration. I am happy to be doing Medical Qigong Sound for Kidney Health with you each day. More to come.
You are worth it!
All my best,