Fighting Parkinson’s, and the final day of the 30-day challenge 2023

As we enter the final day of my November to Remember, No Excuses November, 30-day Challenge 2023, I am happy to have heard that many of you had very positive experiences, including when seeing family and friends during the Thanksgiving holiday, whether in person or on video conferences. This is quite wonderful. So, you wonder, what’s next?

To read “what’s next,” you will have to come back to this website and blog tomorrow. Do not ask yourself “what’s next?” Ask yourself, “what’s now?” You see, there is still today, one more day to finish the challenge. You made a commitment to do the scaled-down version of the Recipe for 30 days, and today is day 30. As I wrote in the previous blog post, live your life…today!!

What’s next is some future that does not exist in the present. What’s next is worrying about Christmas and New Year’s and who you think you will see and who you think will judge you and whatever else your mind is telling you that pulls you away from the present moment in fear of what’s next.

What’s next is your Adrenaline-mode mind fearfully pulling you away from “what’s now,” in this moment, as if what you are doing now lacks significance. What you need to realize is that what is important in your life and your recovery is “what you are doing NOW!” What you are doing right now is what is real and genuine in your life RIGHT NOW!!!

If what you are doing now is the Parkinson’s Recipe for Recovery®, then what you are doing now is curing yourself from Parkinson’s Disease. That’s right. The Recipe is a cure for Parkinson’s. So, if you are doing the Recipe, you are being your own cure for Parkinson’s right now. Good for you!

If what you are doing now is still thinking about whether or not to accept the 30-day challenge issued 29 days ago, then what you are doing now is thinking instead of doing. What you are doing now is engaging in the same Adrenaline-mode mind thinking and over-thinking that assisted your Parkinson’s symptoms in coming to the surface as diagnosable symptoms in the first place…ultimately, this leads to you getting worse.

However, one of the beautiful things about life is that you can decide to make a different choice at any given moment. Any given person at any given moment can say, “I now choose to make a different choice. I now choose to cure myself from Parkinson’s Disease!”

Why not be that given person? Why not make that day today? Why not say, “I accept the challenge. Today, I choose to accept the challenge to do the scaled-down version of the Recipe for one day. That’s right, one day! I am making a commitment to myself to do the scaled-down version of the Recipe today!!!”

Make the commitment to cure yourself from Parkinson’s!

Okay, everybody, put big smiles on your faces and chant together so the whole world can hear:

“Parkinson’s is curable.
I am my own Parkinson’s cure.
I am slowing, halting, and reversing the progression of my Parkinson’s.
I am extraordinary.
I am recovery.
I am doing great!
And, I am worth it!!!”

My brain cells are alive. My dopamine reservoir is full. I am doing the Recipe, and my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I making the commitment to cure myself from Parkinson’s. I am extraordinary. I am recovery. I AM WINNING! AND, I AM WORTH IT!!!

Each and every one of you is winning and you are worth it!!

And, what about tomorrow? We’ll talk about that tomorrow. See you then.

You are worth it!!!

24 Responses to Fighting Parkinson’s, and the final day of the 30-day challenge 2023

2. Andrea F says:

3. Sue T-J in the UK says:

Клетки моего мозга живы. Мой резервуар дофамина полон. Я применяю Рецепт, и мое выздоровление от болезни Паркинсона идет полным ходом. Я беру на себя обязательство вылечиться от болезни Паркинсона. Я необыкновенный. Я выздоравливаю. Я ПОБЕДИЛ! И Я ТОГО СТОИТ!!!

My brain cells are alive My dopamine reservoir is full. I am doing the Recipe and my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I am making the commitment to cure myself from Parkinson’s. I am extraordinary. I am recovery. I AM WINNING! AND, I AM WORTH IT!!!

I choose life! ❤️

11. Tery und Werni says:

My brain cells are alive. My dopamine reservoir is full. I am doing the Recipe, and my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I am making the commitment to cure myself from Parkinson’s. I am extraordinary. I am recovery. I AM WINNING! AND, I AM WORTH IT!!!

Every day I’m one step closer to my recovery !

16. Elaine says:

My brain cells are alive. My dopamine reservoir is full. I am doing the Recipe, and my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I making the commitment to cure myself from Parkinson’s. I am extraordinary. I am recovery. I AM WINNING! AND, I AM WORTH IT. Up in the Whitsundays QLD on Hamilton island enjoying the tropical weather , doing the recipe with other exercises ( life goes on ) Merry Christmas everyone 😀😀😀👧