Fighting Parkinson’s, and being in the December 2023 present moment

Last month, I made a big push with my November to Remember, No Excuses November, 30-day challenge 2023 to do a modified version of the Parkinson’s Recipe for Recovery® for 30 days. The 30 days ended yesterday, November 30, 2023. So, what’s next? Where do you go from here?

Yesterday was November 30, 2023 and today is December 1, 2023. We have a way of putting labels and limits on our lives based upon what somebody at some previous time decided was correct. Theoretically, if somebody’s decision had been different, today would be November 31, 2023. What I am trying to point out to you is that much of what we think is real is a script written by somebody else, and we have been following the script and its rules without question.

If you want to be cured of Parkinson’s, then today, you need to begin breaking the rules, clearing out the illusions, and writing your own script of where you want to go in your life and your recovery. It is time to choose to start truly being your cure and living your cure!

When I became cured of Parkinson’s, I stopped doing the physical part of the Recipe because I no longer needed it. However, the mental and spiritual lessons I learned in my recovery have carried forward for the last thirteen and a half years as how I live my life…I live my cure in the way I live my life.

Okay! Grab some faith. Faith says “I know I am going to be cured of Parkinson’s, and I will do the Parkinson’s Recipe for Recovery® every day until I am cured!” That’s it! Decide it, and do it!

What are you doing in this December 1st moment NOW?

Ask yourself, what did I learn during the November Challenge? Did you learn to accept that when doing the physical part of the Recipe, your best is good enough? Did you learn each day to do the mind part of the Recipe and to meditate and calm your mind a little? Did you learn to do the soul part of the Recipe and to make a gratitude list that you can look back upon and be grateful and joyful?

Did you learn that it felt so good to do the soul, mind, and body Recipe, to set aside that time for yourself, and to stay off of the Internet and not be researching things that you are not doing and that never have cured a person from Parkinson’s, that these are the things you are continuing to do in this December 1st moment NOW? Good for you!!! Keep it going.

Baby steps. November was 30 days in life. Life keeps going and it is a continuing journey. When you were young, you took baby steps and were joyful about them…”Look at me, I am walking.” Do you look at your walking now and complain how poor it is or difficult it is?

How about looking at each thing you did in November and each thing you are doing now as baby steps in this December 1st present moment NOW, and be joyful…”Look at me, I am _____!” (Fill in the blank and be joyful about whatever it is you are doing). And be grateful…”Thank you for [whatever it is you are doing].”

Even if you are relaxing and sitting and doing nothing at all…”Look at me, I am sitting here doing nothing at all, and that is okay. I am joyful! Thank you for me sitting here and feeling good about me.”

Where is your mind? Is it looking back at November thinking good thoughts? Is it looking back at November thinking self-criticizing thoughts about how you did with the 30-day challenge or whether you did it at all? Is it looking forward with excitement? Is it looking forward with fear?

As you can see, the mind pulls you away from what is going on in this December 1st moment NOW! What is going on right now is you are reading this post with your fellow travelers on this path to your cure…be in the moment, gather strength and perseverance from each other, connect to each other through the Universal energy…draw energy from inside yourself, share it with the others, and draw their energy into you as you feel this December 1st moment, NOW!

And smile. We all are in this life together. We are drawn here together for a reason. Being as we all are here together, why not make the most of it and help ourselves by helping each other.

Where is your mind? When you are sharing the Universal energy with each other, bringing yourself into this December 1st moment NOW, and feeling each other’s love and compassion, you cannot answer the question “where is your mind,” because your mind leaves, and your heart and soul control the moment.

Yes, when you are in this December 1st moment NOW, you are in your heart and soul, and for that flicker in the moment NOW, your mind does not exist in the past or in the future…there is no judgment, no regret, no criticism, no fear…no deceptive, illusion-filled, Adrenaline-driven mind.

In this December 1st moment NOW, as we gather together and feel each other’s presence, there is love, joy, compassion, contentment, gratitude, forgiveness, happiness, and simply being. That is living your cure, NOW!

Where is my mind? I do not know. I am in my heart and soul, NOW.

Where is your mind? The more you are in your heart and soul, in the moment NOW, the more you will be able to answer the question “where is your mind?” with the answer “I do not know.”

Today is December 1, 2023. How about that. What are you doing in this December 1st moment NOW?

How about letting go of your over-thinking mind in favor of your loving, compassionate heart and soul. How about making the commitment to yourself to cure yourself from Parkinson’s, and then living your cure in all you do, physically, mentally, and spiritually…joyfully taking baby steps, one step at a time, and feeling in your heart: “Look at me. I am special simply because I exist in this moment NOW!”

You can do this. I know you can!

Each and every one of you is winning and you are worth it!!

You are worth it!!!

38 Responses to Fighting Parkinson’s, and being in the December 2023 present moment

Клетки моего мозга живы. Мой резервуар дофамина полон. Я применяю Рецепт, и мое выздоровление от болезни Паркинсона идет полным ходом. Я живу в этот момент, СЕЙЧАС. Я необыкновенный. Я выздоравливаю. Я ПОБЕДИЛ! И Я ТОГО СТОИТ!!!

4. Gail says:

Believe you can and you are half way there!!

My brain cells are alive. My dopamine reservoir is full. I am doing the Recipe, and my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I am living in this moment, NOW. I am extraordinary. I am recovery. I AM WINNING! AND, I AM WORTH IT!!! 💗

11. George W says:

What a beautiful post. I am so grateful for you Howard and all my fellow warriors.

Wishing everybody an awesome December with new steps taken big and small! ❤️

16. Penny W says:

18. Chris M says:

23. May says:

25. Elaine says:

Meine Gehirnzellen sind heil.
    Mein Dopaminspeicher ist voll.
    Ich praktiziere das Recipe for Recovery und meine Genesung von Parkinson ist auf dem besten Wege.
    Ich lebe in diesem Augenblick, JETZT.
    Ich bin außergewöhnlich.
    Ich bin Genesung.
    Ich gewinne! Ich bin es wert zu genesen! Ich bin es absolut wert zu genesen!!!

Thank you, Howard!

31. Kaylee says:

32. Scott R says:

Hello.
    I went to the doctor and he could not believe my positive progress. He said he was proud of me.

33. Kevin says:

37. May says:

We are from Taiwan and we are all Parkinson’s patients, four of us in total.
    Every morning, we make the recipe shared by Howard on YouTube through google meet.
    After finishing the recipe, we will chat and then start our own day.
    We’ve been doing this for eight months. But since weekends are family days, we each make our own recipe time.
    In November, I did it and made recipe every morning. I will do the same in December.
    In January 2024, I will try my best to make Recipe in the morning, noon and evening.
    Thank you Howard for your constant support and encouragement. We all appreciate that you share the recipe for us.

38. Jonathan in Tidewater Virginia says: