Fighting Parkinson’s, and 2024…the year of knowing!

Happy New Year, 2024!!! As we wound down 2023, a year of many changes, we closed that door to the past. It is January 1, 2024, and the sun is rising to awaken us to 2024 and the possibilities that lie ahead. For each and every one of you, this is a new year, a new breath of fresh air, and a new outlook on your life and your recovery: 2024…the year of knowing!

What do I mean by knowing? Let’s begin with the dictionary definition:

a. to be aware of the truth or factuality of, to be convinced or certain of.
b. done in full awareness or consciousness.

In September of 2009, I was aware that the truth for my life, for which I was certain, done in full awareness and consciousness of my life and with a diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease, that I would be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s some day in the future. Simply put, I decided that it was my TRUTH, and it became my KNOWING.

It looked like this:

“I know that some day in the future, I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s, on God’s schedule, not my schedule.” And then, I threw that knowing into the future and never worried about. Instead, I did something completely different for me…I focused on “what and I doing now to support what I know will occur in the future.”

Okay, your turn:

“I know that some day in the future, I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s, on God’s (The Universe’s/The Energy’s/The Source’s/_____’s, [whoever you pray to’s]) schedule, not my schedule.” And now, throw that knowing into the future and focus on what you are doing today to support your knowing that you will have your full recovery some day in the future.

As the year progresses, I will continue to work on this theme of knowing. As I have discussed in the past, I saw Parkinson’s as a symptom that my life had gotten out of balance physically, mentally, and spiritually. So, I needed to know that getting back to being my authentic self in what I was doing, what I was thinking, and how I was feeling would be my way of knowing that the blessing of a full recovery would be mine one day.

This was not easy because I had become accustomed to the me I had become, the out-of-balance me. However, the Parkinson’s Recipe for Recovery® was my road map to bring balance back into my life, to help me know the I would be cured one day, and as a result, I have been cured from Parkinson’s for 13.5 years.

Let’s begin slow and easy for each of you:

“Today is January 1, 2024. It is a new year, and I am grateful for the continuing opportunity to have my life and to head toward my Parkinson’s full recovery. Today is the day I make a commitment to myself to know that I am going to have my cure one day in the future!”

Happy New Year! 2024…the year of knowing!!

45 Responses to Fighting Parkinson’s, and 2024…the year of knowing!

Клетки моего мозга живы. Мой резервуар дофамина полон. Я применяю Рецепт, и мое выздоровление от болезни Паркинсона идет полным ходом. Я знаю, что когда-нибудь в будущем я полностью выздоровею от болезни Паркинсона. Я необыкновенный. Я выздоравливаю. Я ПОБЕДИЛ! И Я ТОГО СТОИТ!!!

My brain cells are alive. My dopamine reservoir is full. I am dong the Recipe, and my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that some day in the future, I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. I am extraordinary. I am recovery. I AM WINNING! AND, I AM WORTH IT!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY!

Happy New Year!

8. Silvanа says:

9. Christine says:

HNY!

Wishing everyone the will and the faith to see this through and a bright new year! ❤️

12. Michael says:

the Universe’s schedule… not my schedule.” My brain cells are alive and growing!
    My dopamine reservoir is full. I am Extraordinary! I am Recovery! I am Winning! I Am Worth It!!!

13. Jonathan in Tidewater, Virginia says:

14. Romana V says:

Moje mozkové buňky jsou živé. Můj dopaminový zásobník je plný. Dělám Recept a moje zotavení z Parkinsonovy choroby probíhá. Vím, že jednoho dne v budoucnu se plně zotavím z Parkinsonovy choroby. jsem mimořádný. zotavuji se. VYHRÁVÁM! A STOJÍM ZA TO!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERY ONE!!!

17. Debra M says:

Happy New Year to you Howard and Sally and to all my fellow warriors!

My brain cells are alive. My dopamine reservoir is full. I am doing the Recipe, and my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that some day in the future, I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. I am extraordinary. I am recovery. I AM WINNING! AND, I AM WORTH IT!!! 😀😀😀😀

Happy New year xxl

24. Debbie L says:

I was diagnosed in early December and just read Howard’s book. This is new to me and I will be following the RECIPE. I am so excited about the journey I am embarking on for a full recovery.

Happy New Year everyone! Blessings.

26. Carol A. says:

Thank you Howard & A Happy New Year!

30. Jimmy says:

31. Lyn says:

32. May says:

I appreciate Howard very much. I learn “never give up” from you, and I believe I will have a full recovery from Parkinson’s. Thanks again.

Love May

33. Gary says:

35. Sally M says:

My brain cells are alive. My dopamine reservoir is full. I am doing the Recipe, and my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that some day in the future, I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. I am extraordinary. I am recovery. I AM WINNING! AND, I AM WORTH IT!!! 🦋🌟💕

“Today is January 3, 2024. It is a new year, and I am grateful for the continuing opportunity to have my life and to head toward my Parkinson’s full recovery. Today is the day I make a commitment to myself to know that I am going to have my cure one day in the future!”

“Today is January 4, 2024. It is a new year, and I am grateful for the continuing opportunity to have my life and to head toward my Parkinson’s full recovery. Today is the day I make a commitment to myself to know that I am going to have my cure one day in the future!”

Meine Gehirnzellen sind heil.
    Mein Dopaminspeicher ist voll.
    Ich praktiziere das Recipe for Recovery und meine Genesung von Parkinson ist auf dem besten Wege.
    Ich weiß, dass ich eines Tages in der Zukunft vollständig von Parkinson genesen sein werde.
    Ich bin außergewöhnlich.
    Ich bin Genesung.
    Ich gewinne! Ich bin es wert zu genesen! Ich bin es absolut wert zu genesen!!!

Thank you, Howard, and a happy New Year!

41. Weng says:

“Today is January 7, 2024. It is a new year, and I am grateful for the continuing opportunity to have my life and to head toward my Parkinson’s full recovery. Today is the day I make a commitment to myself to know that I am going to have my cure one day in the future!”

42. Tatiana says: