Fighting Parkinson’s, and 2024…the year of knowing! part 3

On January 1st, I posted that 2024 is the year of knowing. As we move forward together in 2024, I will help you elevate the “knowing” aspects of your recovery so that you may relax into knowing that your full recovery will occur some day in the future.

About a year ago, near the beginning of 2023, the year of change, I made a change on the blog comments. I encouraged a copying and pasting of specific affirmations. There was a method to my madness.

Years ago, I had learned that a first impression is powerful and that it takes consistent truthful information contrary to a first impression to “un-seat” the first impression and replace it with the truthful information. So, each week, the affirmations have been the same, except that I have inserted an extra affirmation applicable to the blog post of that day, put in the middle of the consistent affirmations.

The affirmations are truthful statements to help un-seat almost everybody’s first impression of Parkinson’s, which was: dead brain cells, depleted dopamine, cannot slow, cannot halt, cannot reverse, cannot cure, cannot win. For nearly a year, everybody on this blog has been reading the truthful contrary words, and some of you have been copying and pasting the truthful contrary words:

“My brain cells are alive. My dopamine reservoir is full. I am doing the Recipe, and my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I am extraordinary. I am recovery. I AM WINNING! AND, I AM WORTH IT!!!”

Today, we will take the second truthful affirmation and elevate it to a knowing that it is true!

My dopamine reservoir is full

In 2014, a study came out of Denmark, “Myth about Parkinson’s disease debunked.”

In the section of the article entitled “A thorn in the side” the author points out that not only was there no lack of dopamine, but that the theory of “lack of dopamine” has not been established:

A thorn in the side
Scanning the brain of a patient suffering from Parkinson’s disease reveals…there are no signs of a lack of dopamine — even at a comparatively late stage in the process.
The inability to establish a lack of dopamine until advanced cases of Parkinson’s disease has been a thorn in the side of researchers for many years.”

Click here to read the entire article yourself.

This is fantastic news and I hope all of you are inspired. Of course, I would imagine that if you are reading this blog post, have been following this blog, and are doing the Recipe, you already had faith that your dopamine reservoir is full. Good for you!

However, now when family and friends are questioning what you are doing, and they say to you, “where’s the science?” you can say “right here.” The science says your dopamine reservoir is full. There’s the science!

Let’s be very clear here. As is said in the study, there is NO SCIENCE that there is a lack of dopamine. Yes, it is the current Western Medicine viewpoint, but as is very clearly stated in this study, a study that has gone unchallenged for the last 10 years, “[T]he inability to establish a lack of dopamine until advanced cases of Parkinson’s disease has been a thorn in the side of researchers for many years.”

Simply put, the ONLY science on the issue of dopamine and Parkinson’s states, “..there are no signs of a lack of dopamine — even at a comparatively late stage in the process.”

Now that you know a deeper knowing from the science that your dopamine reservoir is full, we may elevate the affirmation to include:

I know my dopamine reservoir is full

Doesn’t that feel great. Let’s say it again: “I know my dopamine reservoir is full.” You almost can hear your brain cells saying, “Of course there is plenty of dopamine here, it is just blocked and slowly flowing at the moment. Happy you now know it!”

49 Responses to Fighting Parkinson’s, and 2024…the year of knowing! part 3

1. Gary says:

3. Carol A. says:

9. W’Ren says:

I think more accurately it is stated that I’m overflowing with of dopamine and Leif is pretty damn awesome just like you, Howard

10. Tatiana says:

12. Jeannine says:

13. Weng says:

Я знаю, что клетки моего мозга живы. Я знаю, что мой резервуар дофамина полон. Я применяю Рецепт, и мое выздоровление от болезни Паркинсона идет полным ходом. Я знаю, что когда-нибудь в будущем я полностью выздоровею от болезни Паркинсона. Я необыкновенный. Я выздоравливаю. Я ПОБЕДИЛ! И Я ТОГО СТОИТ!!!

15. Jonathan in Tidewater Virginia says:

I am cultivating Gratitude!

16. Edie L says:

18. Christine says:

20. Michael F says:

23. Janeen H says:

I know my husband’s brain cells are alive. I know his dopamine reservoir is full. He is doing the Recipe, and his recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that some day in the future, he will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. He is absolutely extraordinary. He will recover. Michael is WINNING! AND HE IS WORTH IT!!!

27. Kevin says:

28. Calven C says:

I know my brain cells are alive. I know my dopamine reservoir is full. I am doing the Recipe, and my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that some day in the future, I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. I am extraordinary. I AM RECOVERING. I AM WINNING! AND, I AM WORTH IT!!!

Ich weiß, dass meine Gehirnzellen heil sind.
    Ich weiß, dass mein Dopaminspeicher voll ist.
    Ich praktiziere das Recipe for Recovery und meine Genesung von Parkinson ist auf dem besten Wege.
    Ich weiß, dass ich irgendwann in der Zukunft vollständig von Parkinson genesen sein werde.
    Ich bin außergewöhnlich.
    Ich bin Genesung.
    Ich gewinne! Ich bin es wert zu genesen! Ich bin es absolut wert zu genesen!!!

Thank you, Howard!

37. Gail says:

38. Brita says:

Thank you so much Howard!

I know my brain cells are alive. I know my dopamine reservoir is full. I am doing the Recipe, and my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that some day in the future, I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. I am extraordinary. I am recovery. I AM WINNING! AND, I AM WORTH IT!!! ☺️💜

41. Sally H says:

I know my brain cells are alive. I know my dopamine reservoir is full. I am doing the Recipe, and my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that one day in the future, I will be having my full recovery from Parkinson’s. I am extraordinary. I am recovery. I AM WINNING! AND I AM WORTH IT!!! 🧠💝

42. Dora says:

I know my brain cells are alive. I know my dopamine reservoir is full. I am doing the recipe and m recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. Know that one day in the future, I will be having my full recovery from Parkinson’s. I am extraordinary. I am recovery . I AM WINNING ANDI AM WORTH IT!!!

43. Maree O says:

Love to all

45. Ola says:

I know my brain cells are alive. I KNOW MY DOPAMINE RESERVOIR IS FULL!!! I am doing the Recipe, and my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that some day in the future, I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. I am extraordinary. I am recovery. I AM WINNING! AND, I AM WORTH IT!!!

46. Carole says: