Fighting Parkinson’s, and knowing you are extraordinary!

On January 1st, I posted that 2024 is the year of knowing. As we move forward together in 2024, I will help you elevate the “knowing” aspects of your recovery so that you may relax into knowing that your full recovery will occur some day in the future.

About a year ago, near the beginning of 2023, the year of change, I made a change on the blog comments. I encouraged a copying and pasting of specific affirmations. There was a method to my madness.

Years ago, I had learned that a first impression is powerful and that it takes consistent truthful information contrary to a first impression to “un-seat” the first impression and replace it with the truthful information. So, each week, the affirmations have been the same, except that I have inserted an extra affirmation applicable to the blog post of that day, put in the middle of the consistent affirmations.

The affirmations are truthful statements to help un-seat almost everybody’s first impression of Parkinson’s, which was: dead brain cells, depleted dopamine, cannot slow, cannot halt, cannot reverse, cannot cure, cannot win. For nearly a year, everybody on this blog has been reading the truthful contrary words, and some of you have been copying and pasting the truthful contrary words:

“My brain cells are alive. My dopamine reservoir is full. I am doing the Recipe, and my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I am extraordinary. I am recovery. I AM WINNING! AND, I AM WORTH IT!!!”

Today, we will take the next truthful affirmation and elevate it to a knowing that it is true!

I am extraordinary

Ordinary: What is commonplace or standard
Extraordinary: Beyond what is ordinary. Exceptional in character, noteworthy, or remarkable
Warrior: A person who is brave, strong, and resilient

When a person gets a Parkinson’s diagnosis, the person is told: You have a progressively degenerative neurological disease that cannot be slowed, halted, reversed, or cure. All we can offer you is medication to provide some symptoms relief for a window of time.

Ordinary response: Accept the diagnosis and the prognosis, be filled with hopelessness and despair, take your pills and do nothing to better yourself from the disease simply because you do not think there is anything you can do. In the end, very unhappy ending.

Extraordinary response: Accept the diagnosis and reject the prognosis. Do the Parkinson’s Recipe for Recovery®, and be a Recipe Warrior, brave, strong, and resilient, while you work toward slowing, halting, reversing, and curing the disease. It does not matter if you are medication free or if you take medication, you are fighting the disease. In the end, you will have slowed, halted, reversed, and even cured yourself from Parkinson’s. You are extraordinary.

I know I am extraordinary

Since you are accepting the diagnosis and rejecting the prognosis, know that you are extraordinary.
Since you are doing the physical part of the Recipe, know that you are extraordinary.
Since you are doing the mental part of the Recipe, know that you are extraordinary.
Since you are doing the spiritual part of the Recipe, know that you are extraordinary.
Since you wake up every day and do your best, know that you are extraordinary.
Since you are eating healthier food, know that you are extraordinary.
Since you are on this blog and you are a Recipe Warrior (brave, strong, and resilient), know that you are extraordinary.

For the last year, you have been repeating, “”I am extraordinary.” Today you went from saying it to elevating it to a knowing:

I know I am extraordinary

How good does that feel!!!

44 Responses to Fighting Parkinson’s, and knowing you are extraordinary!

1. Neil S says:

ok-I know my brain cells are alive. I know my dopamine reservoir is full. I know I am doing the Recipe, and I know my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that some day in the future, I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. I know I am extraordinary. I am recovery. I AM WINNING! AND, I AM WORTH IT!!!

Я знаю, что клетки моего мозга живы. Я знаю, что мой резервуар дофамина полон. Я знаю, что применяю Рецепт, и знаю, что мое выздоровление от болезни Паркинсона идет. Я знаю, что когда-нибудь в будущем я полностью выздоровею от болезни Паркинсона. Я знаю, что я необыкновенный. Я выздоравливаю. Я ПОБЕДИЛ! И Я ТОГО СТОИТ!!!

• Margaret says:

Hi Надежда,
      I admire your writing and alphabet every week and wonder where it is from, it is so beautiful. I’m guessing it is from some part of India. We are so fortunate to have such a widespread community from all over the world united in our recoveries
      Take care and all the best!
      Margaret

9. Cat says:

I know my brain cells are alive. I know my dopamine reservoir is full. I know I am doing the Recipe, and I know my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that some day in the future, I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. I know I am extraordinary. I am recovery. I AM WINNING! AND, I AM WORTH IT!! 🥰

11. Jonathan from Tidewater, Virginia says:

And, I am Healing!

Thank you Howard.

12. Patricia says:

15. Gail from Tennessee says:

19. Janeen H says:

I know my husband’s brain cells are alive. I know his dopamine reservoir is full. I know he is doing the Recipe, and I know his recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that some day in the future, he will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. I know he is extraordinary. He is recovery. Michael is WINNING! AND, Michael AM WORTH IT!!!

Well wishes to all the Warriors! ❤️

28. Kathy says:

29. W'Ren says:

30. Cicily says:

33. Lynn Olmstead says:

35. Ronald says:

Ik weet dat mijn hersencellen leven. Ik weet dat mijn dopaminereservoir vol is. Ik weet dat ik het Recept doe, en ik weet dat mijn herstel van Parkinson plaatsvindt. Ik weet dat ik op een dag in de toekomst volledig zal herstellen van de ziekte van Parkinson. Ik weet dat ik buitengewoon ben. Ik ben herstel. IK BEN AAN HET WINNEN! EN, IK BEN HET WAARD!!!

36. Santiago says:

38. Maree says:

Love to all.

39. Kevin says:

40. Brett says:

I am so excited about this recipe for successful recovery! Thanks for the uplifting affirmations Howard! God bless each of you in your recovery. You are worth it! Today I learned a little (scratched the surface) about the 3, 6, 9 that Tesla talks about regarding affirmations if we want to take this to the quantum manifestation level.

41. Debbie L says:

Ich weiß, dass meine Gehirnzellen heil sind.
    Ich weiß, dass mein Dopaminspeicher voll ist.
    Ich weiß, dass ich das Recipe for Recovery praktiziere, und ich weiß, dass meine Genesung von Parkinson auf dem besten Wege ist.
    Ich weiß, dass ich irgendwann in der Zukunft, vielleicht sogar schon bald, vollständig von Parkinson genesen sein werde.
    Ich weiß, dass ich außergewöhnlich bin.
    Ich bin Genesung.
    Ich gewinne! Ich bin es wert zu genesen! Ich bin es absolut wert zu genesen!!!

43. Camilla W says:

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Thank you for giving me hope !!!
    🙏🙏🙏