Fighting Parkinson’s, and I am looking forward to…, part 1

Sally and I thank you for all of the wonderful sentiments and birthday wishes to Sally’s mother from the previous blog post. Today, we will review again positive self-fulfilling prophecies and how to help them manifest in your life.

In the past, I have discussed having positive self-fulfilling prophecies in your life as opposed to negative self-fulfilling prophecies. A couple of days ago, I was discussing this with our fellow warrior, John in New Jersey, and he suggested that it would be helpful to share the information with all of you as well.

Here is an excerpt from a previous blog post:

“Change means being the NEW YOU, AUTHENTIC YOU, and providing yourself a positive self-fulfilling prophecy! Then, when you prove yourself correct, it will be that you were correct about something positive that you wanted. It looks like this:

“I am looking forward to good health.”
“I am looking forward to well-being.”
“I am looking forward to my full recovery.”
“I am looking forward to reading the blog post, ‘Fighting Parkinson’s, and (insert your name) is symptom free!’”
“I am looking forward to ___________.”
When you are “looking forward” to something occurring, you already are setting the positive wheels in motion of the positive outcome you wish to see…a positive self-fulfilling prophecy.”

At the time I wrote that blog post, I knew that positive self-fulfilling prophecies were powerful, but a new awareness of how powerful they are is explained below. Here is the concept.

When you think of the introductory phrase, “I am looking forward to” and you review when in life you have used this phrase, almost always, it is used to express excitement about something in the future that you know will occur. Here are examples:

You make plans to have lunch with a friend next Monday. As you end the call, you say, “I am looking forward to seeing you next Monday.” Seeing your friend next Monday is a future event that you have near certainty will occur.

A concert is almost sold out and you are able to get tickets. This prompts, “I am looking forward to going to the concert.”

In these examples, had you not made the lunch plans or secured the tickets, you would not have expressed, “I am looking forward to _____.”

Since the introductory phrase, “I am looking forward to,” in your life’s historical data, has been reserved for things that were nearly 100% certain to occur in the future, your soul, mind, and body are in balanced agreement that whatever comes directly after the introductory phrase, “I am looking forward to,” is going to happen every time with nearly 100% certainty.

Energetically, this is extremely powerful. Pick what you want to occur in your life, see it and feel it, and then gift yourself with a strongly committed:

“I am looking forward to _______!”

And then, point yourself in the direction of what you are looking forward to, and keep moving in that direction until you get what you want. That, my friends, is the true manifestation of how powerful your positive self-fulfilling prophecies can be.

Okay. Who is prepared to share in the comments section below your own positive self-fulfilling prophecy in your life and your recovery!

Please post a comment below by copying and pasting these words. If you wish to add what you are looking forward to, then also copy and paste under the “knowing affirmations” the additional phrase “I am looking forward to” and add what you are looking forward to after that phrase:

I am looking forward to

48 Responses to Fighting Parkinson’s, and I am looking forward to…, part 1

I am looking forward to my full recovery!

• LBR says:

I am looking forward to being symptom-free from Parkinson’s and fully recovered!

I am looking forward to being free of PD symptoms.

I am looking forward to a fully recovered life with my family.

I am looking forward to being symptom free PD.💗

I am looking forward to complete recovery and leading an active & healthy life.

7. Roni says:

I am looking forward to being recovered.

I am looking forward to reading the blog post, ‘Fighting Parkinson’s, and Constantinos had fully recovery and is symptom free!”

It sounds great! 😇

I am looking forward to my full recovery.

I am looking forward to living a joyful, balanced and fully recovered life!

11. Karen from Rockingham, NC says:

I am looking forward to May 17th 2024 when my Neurologist says, “You’re Parkinson’s free, Karen.”

I am looking forward to nice and full of joy summer!

I am looking forward to sharing my healing from PD!!!!
    Love you all!!!!!

I am looking forward to my full recovery!

17. Gail in Tennessee says:

I am looking forward to beating Parkinson’s!

I am looking forward to full recovery and full health.
    I am looking forward to running and cycling races again.
    I am looking forward to being a spinning instructor again.

Hi All,

I am looking forward to My full recovery from Parkinson’s!

I am looking forward to metamorphosis ❤️

I am looking forward to having symptom free full mobility and enjoying a joyful and active life.

22. Michael S says:

I’m looking forward to total freedom in my physical body!

23. Marion says:

I am looking forward to My full recovery from Parkinson’s!

I am looking forward to reading the blog post, ‘Fighting Parkinson’s’, and Rosalie is symptom free, completely healed in mind, body, and spirit! 🦋🌟

know my brain cells are alive. I know my dopamine reservoir is full. I know I am doing the Recipe, and I know my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that some day in the future, I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. I know I am extraordinary. I know I am recovery. I KNOW I AM WINNING! AND, I KNOW I AM WORTH IT!!!

I am looking forward to a recovery from Parkinson’s.

26. Melinda says:

I am looking forward to enjoying life free of all traces of Parkinson’s!

27. Carol A. says:

I am looking forward to my full recovery from Parkinson’s!

I am looking forward to the feeling of knowing the thief has gone and cannot return.

I am looking forward to my full recovery from Parkinson and have back my mobility.

31. Ola says:

I am looking forward to Reading on this blog about my own full recovery from Parkinson’s …. Ola is free … Mr Parkinson left her body 🤩

I know my brain cells are alive. I know my dopamine reservoir is full. I know I am doing the Recipe and I know my recovery from Parkinsons’s is happening. I know that some day in the future, I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. I know I am extraordinary. I know I am recovery. I KNOW I AM WINNING! AND I KNOW I AM WORTH IT!!

I am looking forward with gratitude to my full recovery from Parkinson’s!

I know my brain cells are alive. I know my dopamine reservoir is full. I know I am doing the Recipe, and I know my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that some day in the future, maybe today, I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. I know I am extraordinary. I know I am recovery. I KNOW I AM WINNING! AND, I KNOW I AM WORTH IT!!!

I am looking forward to playing the piano with ease, agility, strength and grace.

34. Celia T says:

I am looking forward to a fully recovered life

35. Chris M says:

I am looking forward to my whole recovery.
    I am looking forward to shooting hoops in the park.
    I am looking forward to taking hikes..
    I am looking forward to playing guitar and singing.
    I am looking forward to camping trips in the Southwestern US
    I am looking forward to cooking and baking.
    I am looking forward to reading easily again.

36. Kathy says:

37. Kim M O says:

I am looking forward to being symptom free of PD!

38. Tatiana L. says:

I am looking forward to my full recovery from PD.
    I am looking forward to healthy life full of joy and happiness!

I am looking forward to expressing gratitude for my recovery!

40. Michael W says:

I am looking forward to COMPLETE RECOVERY.

I am looking forward to MY FULL RECOVERY

Thanks Howard for sharing with the group

I look forward to my full recovery from Parkinson’s symptoms.

I’m looking forward to living a Parkinson’s free life.

I am looking forward to my full recovery from Parkinson’s

I’m looking forward to praying the rosary out loud again, with a lot of gratitude.

46. Daniel says:

I am looking forward to living a meaningful, happy, spiritual life, trusting, life, body, universe, being cured and forever grateful to Howard!

47. Andrea A says:

I am looking forward to my full recovery.