Fighting Parkinson’s, and I am looking forward to…final part

In my two previous “I am looking forward to” blog posts, we discussed the introductory phrase, “I am looking forward to” as a way to move forward in a positive manner, and then taking action to bring to fruition what it is that you are looking forward to occurring in your life. Today, we add in the final part, gratitude.

Here we go. The Final Part — Gratitude.

The mind wants to judge how well you are doing something, and generally, it will tell you that whatever you are doing, it is not as good as you used to do it. That way of thinking is living in the past and is useless and detrimental in your recovery.

Gratitude opens the heart and soul. It says, “Thank you for what I am doing in the moment. I am grateful for each and every thing I can do.” There is no judgment, just gratitude. That way of feeling is useful and healing in your recovery.

Faith. “I am looking forward to walking well.”
Action. Practice walking every day.
Gratitude. “Thank you that I am walking.”

Faith. “I am looking forward to getting up from a chair easily.”
Action. Practice getting up from a chair every day.
Gratitude. “Thank you that I am getting up from a chair.”

Faith. “I am looking forward to eating with a utensil easily.”
Action. Practice eating with a utensil every day.
Gratitude. “Thank you that I am eating with a utensil.”

Faith. “I am looking forward to my full recovery from Parkinson’s.”
Action. Practice the soul, mind, and body parts of the Parkinson’s Recipe for Recovery® every day.
Gratitude. “Thank you that I am doing the Recipe and bringing to fruition the full recovery from Parkinson’s that already resides within me.”

That’s it. Thank you to all of you for all of your hard work and dedication to your recoveries of your lives and the Parkinson’s.

48 Responses to Fighting Parkinson’s, and I am looking forward to…final part

2. Karen S says:

I am grateful for the recipes that I practice daily, they help me to become well! Thank you for sharing your knowledge, Howard Shifke.

5. KV says:

Thank you Howard for your continued support and encouragement. Full recovery is not far!

10. Brita says:

Thank you Howard for the recipe and sharing all the good news with us. It helps a lot for motivation and to be a part of positive thinking people is great!

17. W'Ren says:

Congratulations, Gail!!! You did it!!!

24. Kim O says:

Thank you I’m doing tthe recipe and bringing to fruition the full recovery from Parkinsonst that already resides in me. I know that my brain cells are alive and my dopamine reservoir is full. I know I’m doing the recipe And my recovery from Parkinsons happening I’m doing the recipe I know that sometime in the future I will recover Oh, they having a full covering from Parkinsons. I I am extraordinary. I am recovery and I know I am winning and I know I am worth it thank you.

28. Geoff says:

29. Daniel says:

And thank you Howard for keeping us focused and motivated!

Thank you that I am doing the Recipe and bringing to fruition the full recovery from Parkinson’s that already resides within me. ❤️

34. Gary W says:

37. Laini W says:

39. Svetla T says:

40. Lisa H says:

41. Maree in Melbourne says:

❤️ 💖 ❣️

I am so Grateful for this tribe of fighters!

46. Mark says:

Thanks for all the support and direction. Thank you that I am doing the Recipe and bringing to fruition the full recovery from Parkinson’s that already resides within me.

48. Joe A says: