Fighting Parkinson’s, and Parkinson’s Awareness Month 2024

April is Parkinson’s Awareness Month. As a group, we are carrying a message of hope and recovery like nobody else. Let’s work together and make this a Parkinson’s Awareness Month everybody will remember.

We have a different message than you will find anywhere else. It is a message of hope. Parkinson’s is curable, the Parkinson’s Recipe for Recovery® is a cure, eight of us have been cured doing the Recipe, hundreds of you are reversing your Parkinson’s doing the Recipe, and we have a worldwide community of courageous warriors who are cheering each other on, through thick and thin, all the way to each of their cure.

That is the awareness I am asking you to share. To assist you in sharing the message, I offer you the following.

When my book was published, I participated in radio interviews about my story of recovery and my book. Below are three radio interviews, two around twelve minutes and one that is approximately an hour. You may share these interviews to assist you in explaining the message of recovery.

DeAnna Lee Interview With Howard Shifke, Seattle Wolf Entercom Radio

Mike Schikman Interview With Howard Shifke, Mike Schikman Show Harrisonburg Radio

Patrick Timpone Interview with Howard Shifke, One Radio Network

Other things you can do are:
You can tell people about the recovery process yourself, including sharing this post on social media.
You can tell people about my website and they can read it all for themselves.
You can tell people about my book, Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, and let them know that they can buy a copy on Amazon. Click here for the book page.
You can share with people the Denmark Scientific Study that the dopamine is not depleted. Click here for the Denmark Study information.
You can share the Rockefeller University Scientific Study that the brain cells may not be dead. Click here for the Rockefeller Study information.

The important part of all of this is AWARENESS OF HOPE! We need to be loud and bold, and scream it from the mountaintops.

Together, we raise the bar on Parkinson’s awareness!

BE AWARE.
PARKINSON’S IS CURABLE.
WE ARE CURING OURSELVES.
WE ARE WORTHY!

38 Responses to Fighting Parkinson’s, and Parkinson’s Awareness Month 2024

Let’s do this Warriors!

I know my brain cells are alive. I know my dopamine reservoir is full. I know I am doing the Recipe, and I know my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that some day in the future, I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. I know I am extraordinary. I know I am recovery. I KNOW I AM WINNING! AND, I KNOW I AM WORTH IT!!! 😀😀😀

7. Jim B says:

Have a great weekend ahead! Thank you!

15. Karen says:

BE AWARE.
    PARKINSON’S IS CURABLE.
    WE ARE CURING OURSELVES.
    WE ARE WORTHY!

I am now able to work in my yard without any additive devices!!!😁

17. Andrea F says:

18. Roger W says:

I know my brain cells are alive. I know my dopamine reservoir is full. I know I am doing the Recipe, and I know my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that some day in the future, I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. I know I am extraordinary. I know I am recovery. I KNOW I AM WINNING! AND, I KNOW I AM WORTH IT!! ….singing that Gratitude Song for all of us!

19. Mary Ellen T says:

20. Meredith K says:

22. Kim O says:

Believe, keep the faith, and don’t give up!

I know my brain cells are alive. I know my dopamine reservoir is full. I know I am doing the Recipe, and I know my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that some day in the future, I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. I know I am extraordinary. I know I am recovery. I KNOW I AM WINNING! AND, I KNOW I AM WORTH IT!!! ❤️ ❤️

27. Gary Wa says:

29. Svetla says:

I know my brain cells are alive. I know my dopamine Reservoir is full. I know I am doing the recipe and I know my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that someday in the future, I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. I know I am extraordinary. I know I am recovery. I know I am winning and I know I am worth it!

33. Jeannie R. NY says:

34. Helle says:

35. Scott R says:

I know my brain cells are alive. I know my dopamine reservoir is full. I know I am doing the recipe, and my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that some day in the future I will have a full recovery. I know I am extraordinary. I know I am winning. And, for God sakes everybody, persevere, that how the snails made it to the ark.

37. Santosh says: