Fighting Parkinson’s, and Parkinson’s Awareness Month 2024, part 2

As we discussed in my last post, if you are reading this blog, then you have a different viewpoint of Parkinson’s disease, and thus, a different viewpoint of Parkinson’s awareness. Today, we take the discussion to a higher level.

Three years ago, when I announced the year as “2021…the year of faith,” I used the acronym for FAITH as Feeling Aware In The Heart. Here is another look at that concept to raise your awareness even higher.

Faith says that you can get better from Parkinson’s.

When you have faith in your recovery, then your attitude is an attitude of strength and perseverance. And, with strong faith and a “can do” attitude, you take action by doing the soul, mind, and body recovery of the Parkinson’s Recipe for Recovery®.

This is FAITH:

Feeling Aware In The Heart!

Aware by definition is having knowledge or perception of a situation or fact.

Feeling aware of what? Your intrinsic nature as a spiritual being. The perception in your heart that your essence is spiritual…spiritual being in a human existence. How about that!

You are not your body…your body is an accumulation of food and drink.
You are not your mind…your mind is an accumulation of thoughts and impressions.
So, if you are not your body and you are not your mind, you must be something else, the something else that is doing the accumulating…your soul.

As relates to Parkinson’s, your body has physical symptoms, and your mind has fear and anger and frustration and stress and anxiety. Your soul does not have Parkinson’s. First heal the soul (how you feel about you) and the mind and body will follow. Once you can let go of the attachment to the body (physical symptoms) and the attachment to the mind (negative emotions) and you can feel safe and secure in your soul, the Parkinson’s improves because you feel safe and secure in being you, with no self-criticism.

Let go of the attachment to the old perception of who you are (Parkinson’s and all), and become the new you (no Parkinson’s), the you that you cannot describe because you are doing and being, not thinking and over-thinking.

Feeling Aware In The Heart!

I have said for a long time that the soul is not impacted by Parkinson’s. Parkinson’s is a mind and body disease. The soul healing is how you feel about yourself. I do not feel that you can give a spiritual being a human disease. You cannot give Parkinson’s to the air or cancer to the ocean.

Here is a meditation to assist you in experiencing the awareness that you are a spiritual being. Sit in a quiet spot and meditate:

On the inhale, think, “I am not the body.”
On the exhale, think, “I am not even the mind.”
Repeat for at least 5 minutes.

Feeling Aware In The Heart!

Are you filled with FAITH? Are you feeling aware in the heart? Are you having the perception in your heart that your essence is spiritual? Are you following the Recipe, which is a soul, mind, and body recovery protocol? If your answers are yes, yes, yes, yes, then you are on your way to your full recovery fully supported by the Recipe and your intrinsic spiritual nature. Good for you!

This is the new awareness of Parkinson’s:
Having a knowing faith that you will be cured!
Feeling Aware In The Heart!

42 Responses to Fighting Parkinson’s, and Parkinson’s Awareness Month 2024, part 2

I know my brain cells are alive. I know my dopamine reservoir is full. I know I am doing the Recipe, and I know my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that some day in the future, I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. I know I am extraordinary. I know I am recovery. I KNOW I AM WINNING! AND, I KNOW I AM WORTH IT 😀😀😀😀😀😂

2. Karen says:

We’ve got this Warriors! ❤️

11. Geoff says:

13. Stacy W says:

I know my brain cells are alive. I know my dopamine reservoir is full. I know I am doing the Recipe, and I know my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that some day in the future, I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. I know I am extraordinary. I know I am recovery. I KNOW I AM WINNING! AND, I KNOW I AM WORTH IT!!! This is your best post ever Howard!

24. Olga, Colombia says:

I know my brain cells are alive. I know my dopamine reservoir is full. I know I am doing the Recipe, and I know my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that some day in the future, I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. I know I am extraordinary. I know I am recovery. I KNOW I AM WINNING! AND, I KNOW I AM WORTH IT!!! ❤️ ❤️

29. Weng says:

I know my brain cells are alive. I know my dopamine reservoir is full. I know I am doing the Recipe, and I know my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that some day in the future, I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. I know I am extraordinary. I know I am recovery. I KNOW I AM WINNING! AND, I KNOW I AM WORTH IT!!! 🦋

I know my brain cells are alive. I know that my dopamine reservoir is full. I know I am doing the recipe. And I know my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that one day in the future I will be having a full recovery . From Parkinson’s. I know I am extraordinary I know I am recovery I KNOW I AM WINNING AND I KNOW I AM WORTH IT.

32. Brenda T says:

33. Jonathan B in Tidewater Virginia says:

Howard, thank you so much for the great distinction regarding Mind, Body and Spirit!!

Thank you for all that you do.

34. Kim O says:

Having a rough few week, but this keeps my hope going

blessings
    Kim

I know my brain cells are alive. I know my dopamine Reservoir is full. I know I am doing the recipe, and I know my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that someday in the future, I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. I know I am extraordinary. I know I am recovery. I know I am winning and I know I am worth it!

JT