Fighting Parkinson’s, and fourteen years cured!

On June 12, 2010, fourteen years ago today, I awoke with my remaining symptoms gone and all of my physical abilities restored, symptom free, fully recovery, cured!

When the full recovery arrived that day, it was part of the flow of life. Parkinson’s was a symptom that I had gotten out of balance in the flow of my life, and my full recovery was a reflection that I had gotten back into balance (soul, mind, and body).

A big part of being able to finish my recovery was this understanding of the flow of life. During my recovery process doing the Parkinson’s Recipe for Recovery®, I already has shifted to a way of life of acceptance of what arrived in my life, surrender (that I was not owed an explanation for what arrived in my life), and gratitude for my life and everything in it. I already had shifted from a judgmental mind to a compassionate heart.

I was ready, I was healed, and upon letting go of the final life-long issue that I had carried, “making the other people happy to my own detriment” out of fear of potential conflict and reprisal as a result of having my full recovery, I let go and received the blessing of my full recovery.

To show you that I knew even then that being cured was part of the flow of life, and that life continued to flow, here is what I wrote announcing my full recovery:

Friday night before I went to bed, I meditated on this realization and let go. On Saturday morning, I was symptom free. On Sunday, I cleaned the garage. It was the first time I ever have viewed cleaning the garage as a blessing.

My friends, thank you for sharing in the last fourteen years with me. I am grateful to be hanging out with all of you. Today, I will not clean the garage. However, I will have a day of coaching like any other Wednesday…like fourteen years ago today, it was another day in my flow of life. I am joyful and I am grateful.

Tonight, Sally and I will have a small celebration of fourteen years cured of Parkinson’s.

And, the celebration continues. Last week, I announced the full recovery of Lisa H. Click here to read all about it. Three months ago, I announced the full recovery of Gail W. Click here to read all about it. Last week, Gail let me know that on her follow up visit to the neurologist, he told her to go out and enjoy her life, and that she did not have to worry about the Parkinson’s anymore.

I feel that every single one of you has the opportunity to heal from Parkinson’s just as I did. Please know that you are special simply because you exist. We are a world-wide family of warriors and friends, so nobody ever is alone.

You can do this!

64 Responses to Fighting Parkinson’s, and fourteen years cured!

STAY BLESSED!!

2. Kim F says:

Jeg ved, at mine hjerneceller er i live. Jeg ved, at mit dopaminreservoir er fyldt. Jeg ved, at jeg laver opskriften, og jeg ved, at min bedring fra Parkinsons er ved at ske. Jeg ved, at jeg en dag i fremtiden vil få en fuld bedring fra Parkinsons. Jeg ved, at jeg er ekstraordinær. Jeg ved, at jeg er i bedring. JEG VED JEG VINDER! OG JEG VED, JEG ER DET VÆRD!!!

3. Karen S. says:

Congratulations Howard!

Congratulations on 14 years full recovery Howard!👏👏👏

Dear Howard,
    Congratulations on your 14 years of full recovery! 😁👍🏻🙏🙏🙏

7. George says:

Happy anniversary to Sally and you Howard!!!
    Love&Gratitude to both of you
    You are doing an awesome job!!
    Every word you are saying rings true in my mind!

Congratulations, Howard….you are a gift to us all!

10. Anne M says:

Happy Anniversary Howard! You are a true inspiration.

Wow wow wow fourteen years and 8-9 more full recoveries, it is time to celebrate indeed! Thank you to you and Sally for your dedication and LOVE!!!

20. DeAnna says:

Congratulations, Howard and Sally!
    You are each an inspiration, a model, a beacon…

I know ALL of our dopamine reservoirs are full, all who is on this Healing Journey…
    We are ALL Worth it!

21. Matt W says:

Congratulations Howard! One day, 14 years and looking forward, forever. I’m still cleaning the pool, but I’m healing, I can feel it on the inside and there are great days ahead. Keep pushing us all and leading away. Thank you for all you do my friend.

22. Monika says:

Congratulations to you and Sally – I wish you a great celebration tonight!!
    Thank you so much for all that you do for us!

23. Marat says:

Congratulations to you and Sally! You are an inspiration. Thank you for your love and dedication!

25. Dave says:

Congratulations Howard!
    I’m a first time visitor to the blog. I’m glad I could do it on such a special day. I recently finished Howard’s book and I look forward to doing the Recipe and especially to be rid of Parkinson’s, I’ve had the disease too long.

Congratulations on your anniversary Howard!

27. Dave says:

28. Helle says:

Congratulations Howard!

• Lisa H says:

We are celebrating with you! Congratulations on 14 years and thank you for creating this amazing community of support and healing. ❤️ Lisa

Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone for being here and healing.

I know my brain cells are alive. I know my dopamine reservoir is full. I know I am doing the Recipe, and I know my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that some day in the future, I will have my full recovery from Parkinson’s. I know I am extraordinary. I know I am recovery. I KNOW I AM WINNING! AND, I KNOW I AM WORTH IT!!!

God bless you Howard and Sally and thank you for your inspiration Gail and Lisa 😊

I know my brain cells are alive. I know my dopamine reservoir is full. I know I am doing the Recipe, and I know my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that some day in the future, I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. I know I am extraordinary. I know I am recovery. I KNOW I AM WINNING! AND, I KNOW I AM WORTH IT!!! 😀😀😀😀😀🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

What a blessing you both are to us all! Congrats on such a very special day! 🥰

32. Timothy W says:

Congratulations Howard and Sally!

Thank you for sharing your wisdom with us…

34. Tzviah I says:

Thank you for your blessed work, Howard!

Congratulations Howard!

Way to go, Howard, Gail and Lisa! thanks for being the proof that we have the power to heal ourselves! ❤️

38. Lesa says:

Let’s do this! ❤️

39. Lesa says:

Thank you, Howard, Gail and Lisa for being such amazing warriors leading the way. We are all right behind you ❤️

Heartiest congratulations dear Howard and Sally!!

43. Janeen H says:

Congratulations Howard and Sally! Can’t wait to have the same celebration with Michael, I know it’s coming!

44. Laini says:

45. Mary Ellen says:

Congratulations Howard and Sally!

48. Kathleen C says:

I know my brain cells are alive & thriving. I know my dopamine reservoir is full. I know I am doing the Recipe, and I know my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that some day in the future, I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. I know I am extraordinary. I know I am recovery. I KNOW I AM dealing well and progressing! AND, I KNOW I AM WORTH IT!!! I AM GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE BLESSINGS IN MY LIFE AND THE MESSAGES & LESSONS FOR PARKINSON’S (it’s not my ENEMY and I am not in a fight!)
    For those who have overcome their parkinson’s symptoms, have you continued to practice any parts of the recipe? What is required to continue your good health?

• Howard says:

Hi Kathleen. After the full recovery, I stopped doing the physical part of the Recipe because I was recovered from the disease. The lessons I learned from the mind and soul healing parts of the Recipe are how I have been living my life for the last 14 years. That is what has kept me in good health, along with healthy eating. Blessings, Howard

• Kathleen says:

THANK YOU, HOWARD! I ACTUALLY ENJOY THE EXERCISES. It’s surprising that no “maintainence” is required , but you removed the blockages & re-established the free flow of chi so that must be the proof that our bodies are ALWAYS moving toward health. YAY!

Congratulation on your 14th year of Parkinsons free

50. Gary Wa says:

Congratulations Howard on 14 years cured! And thank you for showing us how. I wish recovery for everyone on this blog!!!

51. Jamie S says:

Congrats on your anniversary Howard!
    So incredibly inspiring!

I know my brain cells are alive. I know my dopamine reservoir is full. I know I am doing the Recipe, and I know my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that some day in the future, I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. I know I am extraordinary. I know I am recovery. I KNOW I AM WINNING! AND, I KNOW I AM WORTH IT!!!🧡

53. Mark S says:

Hello All!

Congratulations Howard and Sally!

56. Weng says:

Congratulations to you Howard and Sally! 14th year is a big milestone. You have given us all hope!

58. Lynn T says: