Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and reducing your holiday stress
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and strengthening your voice
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and being in the present moment RIGHT NOW!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the final day of the 30-day challenge 2018
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and loosening shoulders and lessening tremors
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: August 2010
A couple of days ago, I picked up a book that assisted me in recovering from Parkinson’s. I thought maybe the lessons would have a different impact on me now. The book is Not Always So, by Shunryu Suzuki. This morning, … Continue reading
When I had Parkinson’s, I was completely out of balance. Physically, my center of balance was non-existent – my balance was somewhere behind my heels, so being hunched over was a way of life, a way of Parkinson’s survival. Mentally, … Continue reading
Yesterday, I went for my six-month follow up with my Parkinson’s doctor. He put me through all of the Parkinson’s tests and I passed them all. I asked him if it was okay to put on my blog that he agreed … Continue reading