Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and living your life…now!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and scientific study says brain cells may not be dead
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and Marie is eight years symptom free!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and inspiration for the kick-off of my 30-day challenge 2019
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and my 30-day challenge 2019
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: February 2016
This blog and our recovery community keep a positive message of hope and faith, but some people still struggle with whether their hope and faith are real or whether they are engaged in false hope. To them, I say to … Continue reading
In life, there are opportunities to make choices. You can decide what to wear, where to go, what movie to watch, what food to eat…and, what will be your emotional reactions to life. Since you have these choices, why not … Continue reading
Many new people have been coming to the website and blog this new year. I have been finding myself going over some of the same concepts involved in this recovery, and I feel that everybody would benefit from reviewing these … Continue reading
After my last post, I have gotten feedback about how difficult it is for some people to find acceptance in their heart regarding their symptoms. Anger and frustration over the symptoms seem to be the prevailing feelings. My response has … Continue reading