Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and living your life…now!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and scientific study says brain cells may not be dead
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and Marie is eight years symptom free!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and inspiration for the kick-off of my 30-day challenge 2019
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and my 30-day challenge 2019
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: August 2015
A couple of weeks ago, I wrote, Fighting Parkinson’s, and no fear of increasing symptoms. Some questions that came up after that post have prompted me to write a part 2. Today we will look at why you need not … Continue reading
OKAY! Betty M. is two years symptom free. How inspiring is that! Two years ago at this time Betty M. said it was time to announce her recovery. On August 20, 2013, I posted, Fighting Parkinson’s, and Betty M. is … Continue reading
Recently, I was asked, “On the days when your symptoms were worse and you were scared, how did you overcome the fear?” My response was, “On the days when my symptoms were worse, I was not scared.” I then was … Continue reading
The negative emotions one faces with Parkinson’s seem to be a constant uphill battle for many people. I have discussed this with some of you recently, and what I have realized is that many people are uncomfortable experiencing positive emotions … Continue reading