Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and reducing your holiday stress
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and strengthening your voice
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and being in the present moment RIGHT NOW!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the final day of the 30-day challenge 2018
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and loosening shoulders and lessening tremors
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: January 2018
On November 17, 2017, I posted, “Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning; my new book.” I am grateful to all of you who have ordered a copy of the paperback or Kindle ebook and for those of you who have posted reviews on … Continue reading
Since the beginning of the year we have been talking about 2018 as the year of possibilities. We have listed possibilities and explored blockages to experiencing possibilities, and now it is time to take action. Action is what turns possibilities … Continue reading
I began the year with the post, “Fighting Parkinson’s, and 2018…the year of possibilities!” In that post, I explained that for each and every one of you, this is a new year, a new breath of fresh air, and a … Continue reading
Happy New Year, 2018!!! As we wound down 2017 chanting our affirmations together, the sun began to rise and awaken us to 2018 and the wonderment of all of the possibilities that lie ahead. For each and every one of … Continue reading