Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and reducing your holiday stress
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and strengthening your voice
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and being in the present moment RIGHT NOW!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the final day of the 30-day challenge 2018
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and loosening shoulders and lessening tremors
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: September 2014
At the end of my previous post, Fighting Parkinson’s, and scientific study says that dopamine is not depleted, I mentioned that the Parkinson’s Recipe for Recovery® has one thing only for symptom relief. I felt I needed to experience the … Continue reading
As you know, it is the position of Western Medicine that the substantia nigra, basal ganglia, in the brain are dying or already dead leading to a depletion of dopamine in the brain. They say they do not know the … Continue reading
I have received a few recent emails from people who are new to the blog and who came upon a post they found very meaningful. I took this as a sign that I needed to bring this post to the … Continue reading
Last week when I wrote Fighting Parkinson’s, and being your real self, I did not anticipate a part 2. However, on a Monday morning coaching call, we delved deeper into the shining silver teapot/purified soul issue, and here is where … Continue reading