Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and reducing your holiday stress
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and strengthening your voice
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and being in the present moment RIGHT NOW!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the final day of the 30-day challenge 2018
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and loosening shoulders and lessening tremors
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: December 2018
I know, you are thinking, “What do Fighting Parkinson’s and reducing holiday stress have in common?” Being perfect. If you can give up the notion that everything has to be perfect, including yourself, then you can be recovering from your … Continue reading
Today I am posting my third video in my Parkinson’s Disease Symptoms Relief video series. The video focuses on strengthening your voice and improving articulation so you can face the world with confidence. Many people with Parkinson’s find it difficult … Continue reading
Last month, I made a big push with my November to Remember, No Excuses November, 30-day challenge 2018 to do a modified version of the Parkinson’s Recipe for Recovery® for 30 days. The 30 days ended yesterday, November 30, 2018. So, what’s … Continue reading