Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and reducing your holiday stress
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and strengthening your voice
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and being in the present moment RIGHT NOW!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the final day of the 30-day challenge 2018
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and loosening shoulders and lessening tremors
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: February 2018
Whatever is going on with you right now, it is your experience in the moment. Sometimes the experience in the moment is pleasant, sometimes it is unpleasant. The important thing is not to become attached to the experience as it … Continue reading
When you received the diagnosis that you had Parkinson’s, you also were told it was incurable. Essentially, you were sentenced to a life sentence of Parkinson’s. You were sentenced to a progressively degenerative disease. You were sentenced to never getting … Continue reading
My post last week spoke of giving gratitude to Parkinson’s as a way to open your heart, quiet your mind, and release fear. Gratitude helps your dopamine flow. Today, I want to discuss another type of gratitude. It is gratitude … Continue reading