Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and reducing your holiday stress
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and strengthening your voice
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and being in the present moment RIGHT NOW!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the final day of the 30-day challenge 2018
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and loosening shoulders and lessening tremors
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: July 2016
In my previous post, Fighting Parkinson’s, and let’s sit, I stressed the importance of sitting quietly in meditation. As Suzuki says, “Because we respect ourselves, because we put faith in our life, we sit.” There are more concepts to cover … Continue reading
Okay. Let’s sit. Just sit…and see what happens. That is doing. It is seemingly doing nothing that is powerfully doing something in your recovery. How can doing “no thing” actually be doing “some thing” useful? I will explain. Please share:
I have been discussing the following concept with a number of people this week, so let’s visit it again: your rights. As you go through life, you learn that you have the right to be angry if something happens you … Continue reading