Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and living your life…today!!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and kindness, compassion, and Thanksgiving 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and a pep talk for my 30-day challenge 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the kick-off of the 30-day challenge 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and my 30-day challenge 2023
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: July 2019
In the past, I have focused on the issue of nothing being wrong with you from the spiritual perspective. Today, let’s look at this from all three perspectives of recovery for a deeper understanding. Parkinson’s is a symptom that life … Continue reading
Here we are with another very hot summer for many people around the world. The extreme heat not only has caused people’s symptoms to increase, but also, it has increased people’s fatigue. Let’s fight the fatigue and not worry about … Continue reading
Parkinson’s is a symptom that life has gotten out of balance, physically, mentally, and spiritually. Many people are consumed with “why did I get this?” and “how bad will my future be?” When you are consumed with looking backwards with … Continue reading
At the beginning of 2019, I declared it 2019…the year of calming your mind! Today is the first day of the second half of the year, so I decided to repost the first post of the year and ask at … Continue reading