Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and living your life…now!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and scientific study says brain cells may not be dead
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and Marie is eight years symptom free!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and inspiration for the kick-off of my 30-day challenge 2019
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and my 30-day challenge 2019
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: September 2019
Sally and I were in a card shop recently and I came upon a card that summed up much of what I have been expressing to all of you over the years. I bought the card and brought it home, … Continue reading
Ten years ago tomorrow, I got my final wake up call, my body’s final notification to make me sit up and take notice that there was something dreadfully wrong with me…tremors. Please share:
Five years ago, a study came out of Copenhagen Denmark explaining that advanced computer models showed that Parkinson’s patients had their dopamine — the dopamine was not depleted, it was just blocked. The study completely supports our theory of Parkinson’s. … Continue reading
In life, we have many things we feel we have to do. This past week, a theme from the past arose a few times, so today we will talk about again: “I know that I have to do the Recipe … Continue reading