Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and living your life…today!!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and kindness, compassion, and Thanksgiving 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and a pep talk for my 30-day challenge 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the kick-off of the 30-day challenge 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and my 30-day challenge 2023
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: May 2021
How we communicate is very important. I, being in the States, am communicating in English. For many of you, English is not your first language. Fortunately, there are translators so you can understand my blog posts. However, this week, I … Continue reading
Two posts ago, I wrote about opening your heart. In my last blog post, I wrote about the one-year anniversary of Elaine’s full recovery. These blog posts have sparked many inquiries into the issue of “loving yourself.” Today, I will … Continue reading
WOW! Elaine is one year symptom free. How inspiring is that! Last year in the middle of May, Elaine had her full recovery. Now, here we are, one year later from my May 15, 2020 blog post post entitled, “Fighting Parkinson’s, … Continue reading
In my previous post, “Fighting Parkinson’s, and your internal energy flow,” I explained how the physical part of the Recipe gets the body reconnected with the brain. Today, we will look at how the mental and spiritual aspects of the … Continue reading