Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and reducing your holiday stress
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and strengthening your voice
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and being in the present moment RIGHT NOW!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the final day of the 30-day challenge 2018
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and loosening shoulders and lessening tremors
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: August 2017
There are some of you whose symptoms have completely gone off of the charts to try to convince you that you are not worthy of your recovery. I have shared my feelings about this with you over this last week, … Continue reading
Last week, I posted Fighting Parkinson’s, and heading toward full recovery. In that post, I mentioned that the Recipe had taken hundreds of you to partial recovery. Over the past week, I have received many inquiries as to what is … Continue reading
If you are doing the Parkinson’s Recipe for Recovery®, you are heading toward your full recovery. Know it. When others look at your external symptoms and think you are getting worse and cannot keep it to themselves, you have to … Continue reading
If you look deeply inside yourself in your heart and soul, in your essence, here is what you will find as an inherent part of your nature: abundant health, love, joy, happiness, compassion, forgiveness, and gratitude. They are the real … Continue reading