Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and living your life…today!!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and kindness, compassion, and Thanksgiving 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and a pep talk for my 30-day challenge 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the kick-off of the 30-day challenge 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and my 30-day challenge 2023
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: September 2022
As mentioned in my June 12th blog post, in celebration of 12 years cured of Parkinson’s, I will be doing full-length videos of every exercise in the Parkinson’s Recipe for Recovery®. I will post them in future blog posts and insert … Continue reading
Thirteen years ago, I got my final wake up call, my body’s final notification to make me sit up and take notice that there was something dreadfully wrong with my body…tremors.
Okay everybody, here we go! For the last two weeks, you have been fighting your mind and your fear regarding your symptoms and many people’s minds have fought them back vigorously. Thank you all for your continued persistence in fighting … Continue reading
In my previous blog post, I explained how your fear is not real. Today, we will look at what you can do when fear arrives in your mind. To begin, if you have not read the previous blog post, please … Continue reading
That’s right…your fear is not real. Your fear is in your mind and you need to face it and let go of it.