Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and living your life…now!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and scientific study says brain cells may not be dead
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and Marie is eight years symptom free!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and inspiration for the kick-off of my 30-day challenge 2019
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and my 30-day challenge 2019
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: January 2016
In my last post, I discussed that symptoms are a sign that something else is going on. The symptoms are not the problem, and sometimes, worse appearing symptoms are a sign of vast improvement. If you are doing the Recipe, … Continue reading
What is a symptom? According to Merriam-Webster Online, a symptom is “subjective evidence of disease or physical disturbance; broadly: something that indicates the presence of bodily disorder.” We all should be able to agree that symptoms are evidence of disease, … Continue reading
Pumpkin, our friend and cat, died on Friday. She was an outdoor cat and was almost 18 years old, which I understand is about 16 years beyond the 2-year life expectancy of an outdoor cat. I learned a lot about … Continue reading
Okay, I already hear the question: How can I “accept” I will be cured? Simple. Do you want to be cured? Then decide that you are going to get what you want and decide that you will put up with … Continue reading