Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and reducing your holiday stress
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and strengthening your voice
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and being in the present moment RIGHT NOW!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the final day of the 30-day challenge 2018
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and loosening shoulders and lessening tremors
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: July 2017
In the Recipe, there is Standing and Balance and the Neck Exercises to assist with your neck, back, and balance. Recently, I have noticed with a number of people I am coaching that the alignment of their neck and back … Continue reading
Self-fulfilling prophecy: “A self-fulfilling prophecy is a prediction that directly or indirectly causes itself to become true, by the very terms of the prophecy itself, due to positive feedback between belief and behavior.” Source: Wikipedia. When thinking about life, and … Continue reading
In my last post, I explained that as long as you are doing the soul, mind, and body parts of the Recipe every day, then you are laying a strong foundation for your recovery. Today is a reminder from the … Continue reading
Doing. Taking action to lay a strong foundation in your recovery is what it takes. In Not Always So, Suzuki states, “To be completely concentrated on what you do, that is simplicity. And the beauty of practice is that it … Continue reading