Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and reducing your holiday stress
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and strengthening your voice
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and being in the present moment RIGHT NOW!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the final day of the 30-day challenge 2018
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and loosening shoulders and lessening tremors
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Today’s look at patience, tolerance, acceptance, and surrender begins last Thursday, shortly after I posted Fighting Parkinson’s, and Pratima is two years symptom free. I went to send out the email notifications to blog subscribers, and that is when everything … Continue reading
On May 22, 2012, two years ago today, I posted, Fighting Parkinson’s, and Pratima is symptom free from Stage 4 Parkinson’s. As Pratima has commented in blog posts since then, like me and like Marie before her, and like Betty … Continue reading
Many times, I have pointed out this formula: Faith. Attitude. Action. Progress. Cure. In my previous post, Fighting Parkinson’s, and a faith over fear refresher, I provided a number of posts on how faith drives this recovery and how fear … Continue reading
Faith is necessary to start this journey to your cure. You need to know you will be cured one day and picture yourself cured. Fear, as we know, tends to get in the way. Recently, I have had a number … Continue reading