Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and reducing your holiday stress
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and strengthening your voice
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and being in the present moment RIGHT NOW!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the final day of the 30-day challenge 2018
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and loosening shoulders and lessening tremors
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: October 2018
Welcome to the eighth annual 30-day November to Remember Challenge. The 30-day challenge is coming to you in two parts: 1. to those of you already doing the Parkinson’s Recipe for Recovery®; and 2. to those of you new to … Continue reading
I have written in the past about self love, feeling worthy and deserving of your Parkinson’s recovery. Today, I will share a method of helping re-program the mind chatter that may be telling you that you are not worthy and … Continue reading
Last week on a coaching call, the person asked me how I knew I would have a full recovery. He said it seemed that my “knowing” made a difference in how I viewed the day-to-day symptoms. Today I will share … Continue reading
Tomorrow would be my Mom’s 84th birthday if she was still here. She passed away 11 and 1/2 years ago. As you know, having seen her struggles and the sad ending to the life of a beautiful, kind, loving being, … Continue reading