Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and living your life…today!!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and kindness, compassion, and Thanksgiving 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and a pep talk for my 30-day challenge 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the kick-off of the 30-day challenge 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and my 30-day challenge 2023
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: April 2021
A fairly regular inquiry I receive relates to movement going well in one moment, and then shortly thereafter, the movement is slow, or feet are stuck to the floor, or movement is frozen altogether. Today we explore what is happening.
I will be the first one to acknowledge that fighting Parkinson’s requires a lot of hope and a lot of faith. However, I also will be the first one to tell you that no matter how much hope and faith … Continue reading
I can hear the resounding excitement of today’s topic. Ugh! I have some new and interesting information to share with all of you that will motivate you to make water your drink of choice.
In my last blog post, I spoke of spring and autumn renewal. As part of the renewal was the reminder that this is 2021…the year of faith! One of the comments to that blog post sparked today’s discussion.
We are entering spring here in the Northern Hemisphere. In the Southern Hemisphere, you are entering autumn. Either way, it is time for renewal.