Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and living your life…now!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and scientific study says brain cells may not be dead
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and Marie is eight years symptom free!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and inspiration for the kick-off of my 30-day challenge 2019
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and my 30-day challenge 2019
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: September 2018
In looking at Parkinson’s and your emotions, there is a recurring theme about how stress causes symptoms to get worse, particularly tremors. Recently, in Not Always So, I re-read a passage about life being like a movie. Each time I … Continue reading
In my second blog entry, I wrote: “I started a journal on September 28, 2009. Here is my first entry: Last Tuesday, I sat down with Sally (my wife) to explain that I have Parkinson’s. I have tried denying this for … Continue reading
Over the last week, quite a few times I have been faced with somebody saying, “I am not sure I am doing enough of the Recipe.” As I responded to each person, I referenced a previous post. Today, I will … Continue reading
Over the years, people have asked me what I eat on a regular basis to remain healthy. I have tried to explain the wonderful food Sally prepares for us, and I have been unable to truly capture the essence of … Continue reading