Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and reducing your holiday stress
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and strengthening your voice
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and being in the present moment RIGHT NOW!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the final day of the 30-day challenge 2018
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and loosening shoulders and lessening tremors
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: May 2017
My previous post was about having your recovery for you. This post could be entitled, “Fighting Parkinson’s, and having your recovery for you, part 2.” When you decide to have your recovery for you, trusting that not only have you … Continue reading
After my Mother’s Day post, some people have mentioned to me how fortunate I was to have Sally with me on my journey to full recovery from Parkinson’s. When I expressed that I agreed, and it was a blessing beyond … Continue reading
In my fight against Parkinson’s, I was inspired by my mother’s 24-year battle with the disease, and I was bolstered by my children’s mother, my wife Sally. Happy Mother’s Day to you, Mom, and to you, Sally, and to everybody … Continue reading
You are caught in a difficult cycle. Your over-thinking, self-criticizing, Adrenaline-driven mind does not want to let you create conflict and fight for yourself. It realizes that when you win, it loses. What you need to realize is that this … Continue reading