Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and living your life…now!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and scientific study says brain cells may not be dead
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and Marie is eight years symptom free!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and inspiration for the kick-off of my 30-day challenge 2019
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and my 30-day challenge 2019
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: January 2019
I already hear the question: How can I “know” I will be cured? Simple. Do you want to be cured? Then decide that you are going to get what you want and decide that you will put up with whatever … Continue reading
Okay. I hear it, “Howard has lost his mind!” True. In the final weeks leading up to my full recovery, I realized that what was holding me back was my Adrenaline-driven mind. As much as my heart was filling up … Continue reading
I have discussed many times how recovery from Parkinson’s is a soul, mind, and body journey. Also, I have expressed that your body has gotten worn out and your organs are not functioning correctly, in part, because you have been … Continue reading
Happy New Year, 2019!!! As we wound down 2018 chanting our affirmations together, the sun began to rise and awaken us to 2019 and the wonderment of all of the possibilities that lie ahead. For each and every one of … Continue reading