Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and your strong faith!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and being in the December 1st present moment
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the final day of the 30-day challenge 2020
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and kindness, compassion, and Thanksgiving 2020
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and living your life…today!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: August 2019
Occasionally, I am asked, “On the days when your symptoms were worse and you were scared, how did you overcome the fear?” My response consistently is the same, “On the days when my symptoms were worse, I was not scared.” … Continue reading
Last week, I posted Fighting Parkinson’s, and following your heart to your cure. At that time, I was not anticipating a part 2. However, I have been asked a question by quite a few people this last week that has … Continue reading
How you proceed forward in your life has a lot to do with how you proceed forward in your recovery. Since this is the case, why not choose a joyful life and follow your heart to your cure! Suppose every … Continue reading
Every now and again, a recurring theme pops up in coaching calls and in emails. I have found myself sending the link to a particular post many times this week, so I decided to bring it to the forefront and … Continue reading