Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and reducing your holiday stress
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and strengthening your voice
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and being in the present moment RIGHT NOW!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the final day of the 30-day challenge 2018
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and loosening shoulders and lessening tremors
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: August 2013
BETTY M. IS SYMPTOM-FREE FROM PARKINSON’S. CONGRATULATIONS BETTY M. OUR NUMBERS ARE GROWING, ONE-BY-ONE, DAY-BY-DAY. Please share:
What is a symptom? According to Merriam-Webster Online, a symptom is “subjective evidence of disease or physical disturbance; broadly : something that indicates the presence of bodily disorder.” We all should be able to agree that symptoms are evidence of … Continue reading
You each are the expert of our own Parkinson’s. You know your individual Parkinson’s better than anybody. You are the ones living in your Parkinson’s body, thinking with your Parkinson’s mind, and feeling with your Parkinson’s soul. So, if you … Continue reading
Yesterday was a day of saying, “Okay, my website is down and I am not receiving email.” Such is technology, and such is acceptance. For those of you who spoke with me, you know what is I am writing here … Continue reading