Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and your strong faith!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and being in the December 1st present moment
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the final day of the 30-day challenge 2020
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and kindness, compassion, and Thanksgiving 2020
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and living your life…today!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: June 2019
In my last post, I wrote about the importance of gratitude. Gratitude helps heal your life and propel your recovery. Why? Because it helps you release your dopamine. Today, we take a deeper look at abundant gratitude. In my book, … Continue reading
In my last post regarding being cured of Parkinson’s for nine years, I mentioned gratitude. Gratitude was a critical component in reaching my full recovery. For the last nine years, I have lived in abundant gratitude, and today I will … Continue reading
For me, today is a blessed day filled with gratitude, acceptance, and surrender. It is the day I woke up nine years ago, Parkinson’s gone, life back in balance…cured.
With Parkinson’s, many of you have gotten used to not relying on yourself. I was trying to think of a way to express my feelings on this issue, and I decided it was time to go back to Oz as … Continue reading