Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and reducing your holiday stress
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and strengthening your voice
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and being in the present moment RIGHT NOW!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the final day of the 30-day challenge 2018
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and loosening shoulders and lessening tremors
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: February 2017
Okay. You are playing the Positive Thinking Only game. Good for you. It can be difficult to keep an attitude of positive thinking, so today I will offer some additional assistance…gratitude. Gratitude practice keeps you in a positive thinking mindset. … Continue reading
Last week, I posted, “Fighting Parkinson’s, and let’s play a game again.” If you have been playing the game, great. If you have been unable to maintain positive thinking, that is okay…just pick yourself back up and start your positive … Continue reading
Recently, the issue of keeping a positive frame of mind amid worsening symptoms has become part of the conversation. In June of 2014, I posted “Fighting Parkinson’s, and let’s play a game.” The game was about keeping a positive frame … Continue reading