Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and reducing your holiday stress
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and strengthening your voice
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and being in the present moment RIGHT NOW!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the final day of the 30-day challenge 2018
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and loosening shoulders and lessening tremors
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Welcome to the fourth annual 30-day November to Remember Challenge to new people to the blog and to those who have been inspired about recovery, but who are still thinking about whether or not to do the Parkinson’s Recipe for … Continue reading
Reality is here. Reality is what is happening right here, right now. How you perceive reality is a choice. As daunting as this may seem, I am asking you to face reality and make this choice: If you are doing … Continue reading
Life is happening. Parkinson’s is happening. How you deal with your Parkinson’s symptoms has much to do with your recovery. If you are in your mind, you are living your symptoms. If you are in your heart, you are living … Continue reading
That’s right…your fear is not real. Your fear is in your mind and you need to face it and let go of it. Fear and FEAR (False Evidence Appearing Real) seem to be issues that keep popping up even for … Continue reading