Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and living your life…today!!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and kindness, compassion, and Thanksgiving 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and a pep talk for my 30-day challenge 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the kick-off of the 30-day challenge 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and my 30-day challenge 2023
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: February 2021
I have been writing a lot about acceptance, surrender, and gratitude as a way of living a life of faith and joy. In your recovery, this way of living requires faith that although you may see no measurable change on … Continue reading
Okay. Here we go: Acceptance. Surrender. Gratitude. Nurturing the seed of God inside you. And, what happens? Initially, you get increased symptoms. However, you need to be excited because this is an incredible sign that you are getting better!
In my last two blog posts, I have written a lot about acceptance, surrender, and gratitude. Yesterday, I was explaining to a person that I viewed a big part of my acceptance, surrender, and gratitude spiritual healing in the same … Continue reading
In my previous blog post, I talked about acceptance, surrender, and gratitude. At the end of that post I explained that I would be providing real life examples of how we engage in acceptance, surrender, and gratitude in our every … Continue reading