Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and living your life…today!!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and kindness, compassion, and Thanksgiving 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and a pep talk for my 30-day challenge 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the kick-off of the 30-day challenge 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and my 30-day challenge 2023
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: August 2022
In my previous blog post, I discussed placing your order for what you want (eating and recovery) and having the patience to wait to receive exactly what you want at the time it is supposed to be served to you. … Continue reading
Okay, I like to eat. So, here you are: You go out to a restaurant, you open the menu, you decide what you want to eat, and you place your order. Simple enough? Yes. And what does this have to … Continue reading
As I have written in recent posts, the extreme heat and Covid, other viruses, injuries, and surgeries WILL make your symptoms look worse. However, I have explained that this does not mean you are getting worse with the Parkinson’s. Some … Continue reading
As mentioned in my June 12th blog post, in celebration of 12 years cured of Parkinson’s, I will be doing full-length videos of every exercise in the Parkinson’s Recipe for Recovery®. I will post them in future blog posts and insert … Continue reading