Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and reducing your holiday stress
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and strengthening your voice
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and being in the present moment RIGHT NOW!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the final day of the 30-day challenge 2018
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and loosening shoulders and lessening tremors
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: July 2010
Last Thursday, I attended my Jin Shin Jyutsu group meeting/training class. It was wonderful to learn more and practice this healing art. Mary Burmeister was taught Jin Shin Jyutsu by Japanese Master Jiro Murai, and she brought it to the … Continue reading
I am feeling great. I try to not look back on where I was five weeks ago and prior to that, but sometimes it is difficult to not look back and reflect. Over the last few days, I have been … Continue reading
There is a delightful woman, Linda, who works with Parkinson’s patients, and periodically she gives me a nudge to talk about my recovery experiences more in-depth so others may better understand the steps I took. I welcome her comments and … Continue reading