Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and living your life…now!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and scientific study says brain cells may not be dead
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and Marie is eight years symptom free!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and inspiration for the kick-off of my 30-day challenge 2019
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and my 30-day challenge 2019
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: September 2010
I am working with many Parkinson’s sufferers, and the concept that “You have the power to heal yourself” continues to be difficult for many. Also, many have told me that when I explain that in my experience (and from my … Continue reading
Elisa, a Parkinson’s sufferer, posted a comment that I will address here. Her comment was: “I have a question. You suggest I read chapter 45. I’ve read it twice and it’s a chapter I’m struggling with. How to break the … Continue reading
I know I wrote about this yesterday, but it is so powerful, I cannot help myself. Over the last three months, I have been working with Parkinson’s sufferers and people suffering from other maladies. My consistent message to them has … Continue reading
In my second blog entry, I wrote: “I started a journal on September 28, 2009. Here is my first entry: Last Tuesday, I sat down with Sally (my wife) to explain that I have Parkinson’s. I have tried denying this for … Continue reading