Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and living your life…today!!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and kindness, compassion, and Thanksgiving 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and a pep talk for my 30-day challenge 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the kick-off of the 30-day challenge 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and my 30-day challenge 2023
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: June 2021
In my previous blog post, I explained that extreme temperatures were running rampant around the world. I said, “Keep your faith and defeat your fear…you ARE NOT getting worse!” Today, we add compassion.
Here we go again. In the Northern Hemisphere it is summer, and many of you have been facing extreme heat. In the Southern Hemisphere it is winter, and many of you have been facing extreme cold. Each of these causes … Continue reading
Today is Friday, June 11, 2021, and I am sitting in my office in Warren, Oregon. Eleven years ago today, it was Friday, June 11, 2010, and I was sitting in my living room in Tampa, Florida. I would like … Continue reading
I have said many times that in my recovery, I had to learn to stop thinking so much, and just “do.”
On June 12, 2021, I will be eleven years with no Parkinson’s symptoms. Eleven years with no Parkinson’s Disease. I am cured. I am joyful. I am grateful.